Chapter 6

DEUCE'S POV

"Who was the nigga from last night?" I asked Blue.

Nigga took off, and we ain't have time to check'em. They ain't wanna talk bout it, so we dropped it. Figured I'd bring it up now.

"I don't know. His name was ...Kyle? I think." She paused, thinking about him.

"He was real scary like. Kept touching up on me." She said, with a mug.

I stood there, tryna see if I knew a nigga name Kyle. I looked over at Zel and Boon, and they shrugged.

"Next time, we comin' wit y'all wea eva y'all go." Zel said.

"Why?"

"Cause, we said so." I said, lookin at her then turnin my head.

"Fine."

LATER AT THE WAREHOUSE

"We gotta meet up with sum people ina hour." I said standing at the front on the black room.

"So Big Bird, you lock up g."

I went out to the front and saw the new chick working fa us. Zel seemed to be feelin' that, but I was gone mess wit her a little.

"Wassup, ma?" I said leaning over the table, lickin' my lips.

"Nun. What's up?" she said back wit a lil attitude.

"Dead that attitude sht. Wassup tho? You wanna go out sum time?" I said rubbin' on her arm a lil, while lookin' at Zel come in the room. She kept quiet but smiled, countin' money.

I walked away smirkin' at Zel. Not waiting for an answer, cause I only did it in purpose.

"Punk ass. I should beat tf outta you" Zel said, getting in the car.

"yea aite nigga."

We waited until Boon finally came out, with this big ass SpongeBob ice cream bar. "This nigga."

HOUR LATER

"Wea' they at man? I'm hungry!" Zel fussed, looking around the empty parkin' lot.

"Text Blue, tell her to cook sum."

I got out my phone, ready to text her, until a black tinted window truck pulled up. We all stood from the car, ready to make this exchange.

Niggas was takin' to long and wasn't movin' fast enough. They wasn't even getting out the truck. Sum seemed off so I looked at Zel and Boon. Both looked unbothered.

The truck started to take off, and the back window rolled down. I heard sounds of guns ringin' off, and then the next thing I kno Boon was callin' me.

"Deuce! Deuce! You good bruh?" Boon said. I looked over at Zel with low eyes, watchin' him shoot. Boon's words and the gun sounds startin' fadin away, next thing' I kno I was out.

BLUE'S POV

It was going on 1 a.m., and I was hungry. I figured I'd get me a late-night snack, before heading back to bed. I was getting me some gummy bears, until I saw something outside.

Here I was in the kitchen, panicking. I screamed and grabbed a knife. I looked out the window, seeing nothing. I was scared, and I took off running towards Deuce's room. I opened the door, and he wasn't even there.

I ended up looking in the twins' rooms, and which nobody was there. I was here by myself. I became even more scared and went to lock myself in my room. I reached over and answered my ringing phone. Zel was callin' me.