Chapter 24

again. filler chapters.

BLUE

"So you guys are there?" I was on the phone with Deuce.

"Yea, just pulled up."

"Okay, well we're about to go eat or something. Please Plea-"

"I kno. Be Careful. I got u baby. I'll call u later on." He made the lip kissing sound in the phone.

"I love you."

"I luh u baby." We hung up the phone, and I never felt more sad or worried.

"Come on baby. Stop worrying. Everything is gonna be just fine." Mema grabbed my arm, and we walked to the restaurant. God watch over them please.

DEUCE

"So wat we doin' first?"

"We should go to the shed. Get sum of our stuff, like last time." Boon mentioned.

"Yea, and we can scope out dat place again. See how dey come. In and out." Zel mentioned.

"Aite, let's do dat. But I need to sleep sum first."

"Nigga, u got an hour." Zel flopped on da couch.

"Aye Zel. U kno whea my lollipops at?" Boon asked.

"Boy, youn getcho ugly ass out my face. Forget them damn lollipops. Go grab sum guns or sum shit."

I shook my head, as I heard them niggas downstairs goin bac and forth.

LATER ON TONIGHT

"We jus chillin' righ na, baby. Dat's all." I had Blue on the phone, hook up to the car. We was now hidin' behind a tree, scopin' and lookin' at the niggas in the warehouse.

like we in some movie and shit.

"Don't be lying to me Zade." Blue said.

"The middle name? I aint baby. Look, ima call u back." I said to her, as we saw Kyle gettin' out da truck. I pointed to da car, and the boys looked.

"Nigga, yo middle name Zade?" Boon asked. I mugged him.

"Man this whole time I thought it was Zach."

"Boon, just shut tf up."

"He ain got too many people here." Zel changed the subject.

"Yea, I see."

"We can take dem niggas. I'm ready fa dis shit to be ova." Boon said.

"No lie. We gettin' dem niggas tomorrow."

"Bet." The twins agreed.

HOME

I now had Blue on facetime wit me, while I laid in bed.

"Wat u doin?"

"On the phone with you, and texting my side nigga too." She put me on pause.

"Blue. I aint playin' wit yo ass. Chill out." I smacked my teeth, and got irritated. I hated dat shit, and she knew it.

"I was just playing with you. That was Boon though. He was asking about a night light." She laughed.

"Whateva." I bit into my apple, and watched tv.

"Soo, do you miss me?" Her smile was so big.

"Hell ye-no. I don't." Her smiled dropped, and she hung up.

Petty Betty Blue.

ZEL

"Yo Mil. Wat up?"