Chapter 3

BLUE'S POV

Getting up starting my day, I cleaned every room except the jerk's room. Here I was taking a deep breath, before walking in his room. I saw the Grinch himself, laying in bed with a girl.

"Um, are you getting up anytime soon? I'm tryna clean up." I said to them both. It was shocking to see, that he had the sunlight shining in his room.

"Get out Beige."

"IT'S BLUE!" I spat. Rude ass. You don't know your colors?

I was getting tired of his pissy attitude already. He don't know me. I walked out the room, slamming the door on purpose. I went in my room and flopped on the bed.

I had so much on my mind. I should just take a nap.

15 Minutes Later

"We out the room, yo." Deuce said lowly, opening the door. So much for a nap. I got out of the bed stretching and then I followed Deuce out.

"Who are you?" some girl asked me, with an attitude.

Why you worried? Nobody want your nigga.

"I'm Blue." I said, wondering who shug talking too.

"She our new maid, c'mon on. Let's go." Deuce said, pushing her a little.

"You messing with her?" She asked, with a mug on her face. I laughed a little. Girl, please.

"What's funny you idiota? I will hurt you niña." She stood there, so serious.

"First, you won't hurt anything, but yourself trying to get to me. Secondly, I'm not an idiot. You really don't want to go there with me "niña"." I said walking off, sticking up my finger.

I wasn't really that much of a talker. You wanna fight? Then, we can. It's really that simple.

"Damn, shawty. Blue got you in check." I heard Deuce saying while laughing.

He called me Blue. Did I hear that right? Stupid ass do know his colors.

DUECE'S POV

I was in the process of telling the boys, how Blue checked Mia earlier. That shit was still funny. Had us bugging.

"Maybe, you should go apologize to her. You know, on behalf of your hoe." Zel said, looking over at me.

"Why?"

"She been cleaning up the crib, got things looking decent. I'm cool with her. Boon is her bestie. So, it's all on you. Plus, you've been mean to her ever since she got here." Zel said.

"She's mad cool, if you take the time to talk to her bro." Boon said, while putting together a Frozen puzzle.

"I want $100 from both of y'all if this shit go left." I said getting up, going up the stairs.

Before I got to her door, I heard singin'.

I can put my best dress on,

get my hair all done for you.

And you still wouldn't say,

I'm pretty.

I know this can't be her singin. She could blow.

I knocked on her door, and waited til she said come in.

"What's up?" She said looking at me, then at her canvas on the easel.

"Um. I'm sorry for how I been treatin' you. And, bout earlier." I said, scratching my head. I looked at her picture and realized that she had mad skills there too.

"Yo. You dope ash." I said, standing beside her now. She looked up and stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"Uh, thanks, I guess." She said, looking down at the floor.

"But hey, look. I'm sorry bout ol' girl. She ain't need to come at you like that. And, again, I'm sorry for bein' so mean to you too. My fault." I said, with a serious face.

For the first time, I saw her smile. Like her normal smile. Not the low one, she gave Boon. Her smile could brighten anybody day. Even mine.

I smirked, and she finally said "Thanks. I appreciate it. But I'm still not a nerd or dork."

"Ion know about that Picasso." I laughed. "But, you're welcome baby girl."

She looked at me, and I could've promised you.... She blushed.

"Well, I'll let you get back to it. Oh, we got some boys comin over later. Just lettin' you kno." I said leaving and walking out the room.

I was walking back into the living room, grabbing the controller.

"You want yo $100?" Boon asked. I shook my head.

"Keep it."

"I won't givin' yo ass nun no way." Zel said.

BLUE'S POV

"Y'all? He just called me baby girl. I don't know about y'all, but that's a trigger word for me. (Just like queen or princess)

For once, he was nice to me and I just couldn't help but smile. The Grinch himself, was being nice to me. He even like my art?

Overall, I was glad that he apologized. He just need to keep his girl in check, before I have too.

I continued my mini concert, singing "Good Enough" by Jazmine Sullivan. I guess, I kind of related to this song in some ways. I felt like I was in those same situations.

I blamed myself for how I looked, and hopefully one day I'll feel beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.

I picked up my paintbrush and felt like painting exactly how I felt. With my flaws and all.