Chapter 38

Liked by MsAllieDonovan and 9,884 others

Matt.King.Of.The.Gym: This guy won't go home!

View all 7,877 comments

Tagged: prattprattpratt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris took a sip of his beer and then set it down on the coffee table. He was still at Matt's house with Killen stretched out next to him on the couch. Since he couldn't be around Belle, being around her dog was the next best thing even though it was painful. He hadn't been on social media in a while. He was scared to see if Belle had blocked him from that as well. Pulling out his phone he hit the Instagram icon on his screen and using his thumb started to scroll. Almost immediately he saw a post from Belle and his heart lurched. He tapped her name and pulled up her whole feed. She looked like she was having a good time at the beach but he knew Instagram wasn't always exactly as it seemed. Every photo of her took his breath away and his breath hitched when he saw a photo she had posted wearing his hoodie with just a simple heart caption. Before he could stop himself he replied to her post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liked by MsAllieDonovan, Matt.King.Of.The.Gym and 8,545 others

RealBellsHarperLA:  ❤️💕

View all 5,545 comments

prattprattpratt - I miss you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle was truly enjoying herself at the beach. It was nice to just not think. Of course Chris was in the back of her mind – he always was. Always would be. Falling in love with him was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She was certain she would never get over him. Although she told herself daily she had to.