Chapter Thirteen: Camille Accepts

//Naomi's P.O.V.\\

It's a brand new day and I am going to go over to Camille's and apologize to her. I will also hang out with V and Alondra for a bit and see if I can become friends with them. But first: I need to take a shower and pick out my outfit and eat breakfast and then I'm off. I usually sing in the shower but I don't take long even though I have long hair. So right now I'm singing "Crazy For U" when all of a sudden I got scared and interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Naomi are you almost going to get out I really need to use the bathroom," I heard the voice say. "Yeah I'll be out in two minutes I just need to take out the soap out of my hair," I said. "Okay," he said. It was James I hadn't recognized his voice until now. "Naomi," he said. "I'm going James," I said still singing and a minute had barely passed I had turned off the water and I had already wrapped my towel now I just needed to wrap my other towel on my hair.

"No I'm not rushing you I was just going to say you're voice sounds beautiful," James said. "Thanks James," I said to him opening the door. "You're welcome and thanks for not taking long to come out of there," he said shutting the bathroom door. "No problem," I said starting to go to my bedroom. "Naomi do you mind if I ask you something," he said. "No go ahead James," I said returning closer to the door to hear him clearly. "Why are you up so early? Are you going somewhere," he asked. "Actually yes I'm gonna go apologize to Camille and then I will hang out with Alondra and V for a while. Why," I said. "Oh okay. No I was just wondering because if you need anything help with something just let me know," he said. "Okay thanks James," I said. "No problem Naomi," he said coming out of the bathroom.

+*+*+*+*+*

I went to my closet looking for what outfit to wear today. So I decided to wear a pair of jeans, a striped shirt, a beanie, and my converse. I liked the way my outfit looked and then I put some eyeliner and a little bit of mascara and then went downstairs to get something to eat. I felt like eating something light and easy to get. So I decided to get some cereal. I got me some Fruit Loops, my favorite cereal. Then Logan was coming and he was still half asleep. "Good morning," he said. "Good morning sleepy head," I said. He rubbed his eyes, yawned, and opened the fridge looking for some orange juice. "Where you going sis," he asked. "Remember what we talked about last night," I asked him. "Oh right, how could I forget. So who are you going to first," he asked.

"First I'll go to Camille and then I'll go hang out with Alondra and V," I said. "Okay cool. Have fun, but not too much fun," he said acting strict and dead serious. "Sir yes sir," I said putting my hand up to my forehead in salute form. He just laughed at me because I was about to put a spoonful of cereal in my mouth and I just dropped it immediately to play along with him. I laughed too and then he says with a smirk, "You know I'm kidding, but have fun though. Love you." I told him, "I know you are. Love you too."

"Good luck with Camille," he said going to sit on the couch and turn on the tv. "Thanks," I said finishing my cereal and washing the bowl. After I finished washing the bowl I dried my hands with a napkin and got my bag. "Bye Logan," I said going to the couch and hugging him. "Bye Naomi," he said hugging me and giving me a kiss on my forehead. I love when he gives me a kiss on the forehead it makes me feel protected for some reason.

+*+*+*+*+*

I got to Camille's apartment and knocked on her door. She opened the door and when she saw me she seemed surprised to see me and at the same time hurt. "Hi Camille," I said. "Hi Naomi," she said. "Listen I came here to talk to you about something. I know that you might be thinking that there isn't anything to talk about, but there is and this is important," I said worried that she would say no. "I don't know what it might be but okay I'll listen to what you need to say. Come on in," she said moving to the side so I could go in. "Thanks," I said. "Please have a seat. Make yourself comfortable. Would you like anything to drink,"she said. Thank you. No thanks I'm good," I said. "So what is it that you want to talk to me about," she asked. "The way I treated you," I said. She just sighed. "I just want to know why you would do that to me though," she said.

"That's why I'm here to tell you that I've been jealous of you and that's why I've treated you the way I have. Look I'm going to tell you something that is really crazy..." I said trailing off. "Go ahead tell me, I won't judge you," she said. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then looked at her again. "Okay so I found out that the reason I was acting that way with you and Logan and treating both of you horribly was because I had a crush on my brother. It's crazy and wrong and now I realize that," I said. "So all those times that you were driving me away and ruining our dates was because you were jealous," she asked. "Yes Camille. So I just want to apologize for that. I'm really really sorry Camille. I would never want to hurt anyone, but the stupid jealousy took over me. It has made me realize how many of my friends and family mementos I've hurt and it makes me feel horrible. The way I feel makes me think about the way you guys probably felt. Camille I hope you can accept my apology because like I said I sm truly sorry," I said tears coming out of my eyes now.

"Apology accepted," she said hugging me and crying too. "Thank you," I told her. "No thank you for being honest with me. Now how about we dry these tears and get some frozen yogurt," she said wiping away her tears and giving me a tissue to wipe mine. "Wait really you're inviting me to get frozen yogurt with you," I asked. "Well of course. I could never hold a grudge against anyone. Friends should stick together right? Well at least I hope we can be friends I mean if you want," she said. "You know I would love that Camille, but I'll pay for it," I said smiling. "Okay however you want. Let's go," she said. So we took our leave and I'm glad she accepted my apology I hope we can become great friends and start off fresh.

+*+*+*+*+*

In the afternoon, after I invited Camille to fro yo, I went to hang out with Alondra and V. We were talking about our favorite bands, favorite books, favorite movies, favorite colors, favorite ice cream flavors, etc. We had so much fun getting to know each other. They even asked me how it was like to live with BTR. I told them that it's pretty awesome but can also get a bit hectic. They also asked me if I hear them singing their songs sometimes in their rooms or just around the house without them having a concert. I told them that they do and that it's fun to hear them because I love their music and sometimes they might just be singing very softly but I still hear them. I also told them that watching them rehearse for their concerts is amazing.

They were both amazed but mostly Alondra. I'm assuming that V isn't a fan of them. They didn't tell me that and I didn't ask but it seems like it. I guess she just went to the concert with Alondra to not leave her alone or maybe she had another ticket and no one else could go. I'll just ask Logan about that. Well I feel so much better, Camille accepted my apology, and I got to know a lot of things I have in common with Alondra and V. Today was a fun day.