Chapter Five: What? Me Suspicious? Pssh No Not at All

//Logan's P.O.V.\\

Good morning! Ah beautiful morning. "Good morning, Logie," said Naomi. "Good morning sis," I said smiling. "Well someone's in a really good mood today," she said surprised and returning the smile. "That's because I am," I said. "And can I know why you are so happy," she asked. "It's just that we had a very great first concert. Nothing out of the ordinary, but it was just so amzing," I said. "Oh...Okay," she said trying to make a tone as if she were down. "Are you okay," I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "Are you sure," I asked her. "Why do I feel like you're trying to hide something from me? I feel like there's something making you very happy, but you dont want to tell me," she said. "Don't worry about it. Like I said it was the first concert and it went really well," I said. She just turned around and sighed.

I know what she's doing: she's pretending to be sad to make me tell her the truth. I know her so well, the first time she did this to me was when she wanted to know if I was going somewhere fun with the guys, and I fell for it. So it was supposed to be a guy's night out and she kept insisting and we had to  take her. But not this time, I'm not gonna fall for it. "What's wrong," I asked playing along. She didn't answer. "I know you heard me, so tell me what's wrong," I said. "You still ask me what's wrong," she asked. "Well yeah because I don't know why you're upset about my happiness. I let you be happy and I never get mad at you," I said. "I'm not mad," she said. "Then what are you feeling? Could it be that maybe you're jealous," I asked her. "No because there is no reason to be jealous you won't even tell me why you're so happy," she said.

"Exactly," I said. "What do you mean," she asked. "There's no point in being sad, mad, or jealous," I said. "Because I'm making a big fuss for nothing," she asked. "Yes and there is nothing wrong with me being happy," I said. Yes now I got her where I want her. She is calm and she is understanding.

"Right, I don't know what got into me. It's just that you seemed a bit suspicious since your first show," she said smiling a bit. Oh no what do I do? She's on to me. Wait, what? No it's probably in my head. "What? Me suspicious? Pssh no not all," I said smiling back. "Yeah that's what someone suspicious would say," she said narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms. "You don't believe your big brother," I asked thinking she was being serious and I did the same thing she did. "No Logie of course I believe you. I was just kidding, geez," she said hugging me. Phew that was close. "Okay I thought you were being serious for a minute," I said returning the hug. "Silly goose," she said laughing and turning around to go sit on the couch. Huh she's the one who seems suspicious.

Okay I know what you guys might be thinking: Why are you so afraid of your little sister? You're her older brother you need to control her not the other way around! I know, I know but you guys don't know how her mood is. She gets jealous for the littlest of things. I'll tell you guys this when I went out with Camille, she was so angry and I told her that we were going out and she still gave me the silent treatment for a month. Not a even a week, a whole month! Even after we had broken up, and were just friends Naomi was still jealous of her. I don't know what is wrong with her. So now you all know why I'm not telling her that I'm going out with Alondra, not yet anyway. I know I will have to tell her sooner or later, but I'll tell her later.

//Naomi's P.O.V.\\

Hahaha! That idiot of my brother thinks I fell into his little trap. I know what he was doing I just played along. I can't believe he actually thought I was only kidding! Hahahaha oh my, it's hilarious to see him fall into my plans! He probably thought he got me where he wanted me but little does he know that it is the other way around. He gave himself away by saying "What? Me suspicious? Pssh no not at all." That says a lot. He is hiding something. I will get to the bottom of this one way or another. Sooner or later I'll find out.

I'm good at this. What if he's going out with a girl he met at the concert and maybe he's happy because of that? What if he's just trying to start drama? No, that can't be because he hates drama. What if he is just trying to test me? I'll go with that: he's trying to test me. Okay Logan two can play it that way. I swear if I see him with a girl, I'm not afraid to give him the silent treatment again. This time it could go on for longer. Muahahahahahaha- *cough* *cough* *clears throat* Ugh I hate when that happens. 

--------

(A/N Link to a gif of Logan saying: 'This is so bad!' :

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UxoGRmR6Yl0/U1f0tdarauI/AAAAAAAABVY/t_Xwoeqj-0o/w426-h251/14%2B-%2B1