Chapter Eleven: She's Coming, Hurry!

//Logan's P.O.V.\\

So Katie and I got home from the cafe and I am going to talk to Naomi. I still can't believe that she is in love with me. No wonder these past times she's been acting strange, jealous if you will. Giving me the silent treatment, making all the girlfriends I've had leave. Anyway I need to talk to her. And I need to let the guys and their girlfriends know to get ready for tonight. We got home, but everyone was already dressed up. I was surprised maybe Mrs. Knight told them? Or Naomi?

"You all look great," I said. "Thanks," they all said in unison. "Who told you guys," I asked. "Naomi," said Alexa. I looked at my sister in surprise. "Really," I said. "Yup it was me," she said. "Cool thanks baby sis," I said hugging her. "No problem Logan, anything for my big bro," she said. "Is there something wrong? Is there a catch to this," I whispered to her. "No, no not at all. Nothing wrong just helping out my big brother get ready for his date ASAP," she said smiling. "Okay thanks Naomi. But we have to talk afterwards okay," I said. "Okay," she said. "And thanks again," I said. "No problem Logie," she said. "Oh you're gonna get it now," I said chasing her because I don't like it when they call me Logie, it bothers me. "No! Logan stop chasing me," she said while running. "Oh but I can't because here comes the tickle monster," I told her. "Okay no wait time out," she said out of breath sitting on the couch. "Too bad so sad," I said tickling her.

"That's not fair, I said time out. And you know that I hate to be tickled" she said in between laughs. "I know and I hate being called Logie," I said. "Okay I won't call you that anymore Logie-bear," she said smirking. I started tickling her again. "What did I just say," I said. "Okay just stop please my stomach hurts a lot from all this laughter," she said. "Okay I'll stop if you promise to not keep calling me Logie at least for tonight," I said. "Okay deal," she said in between laughs. "Okay good," I said. "Geez thanks to you my stomach hurts now. And you messed up my hair now I have to go brush it again," she said. She has long hair so it gets tangeld easily. "You're welcome haha," I said laughing. She rolled her eyes at me and punched me on the arm playfully. I looked at her as if she had hurt me but she just rolled her eyes at me again."Don't you roll your eyes at me young lady," I said playfully. She just did it again.

I completely forgot that Mrs.Knight, Katie, Kendall, Jo, James, Lucy, Carlos, and Alexa were all there watching us. They were just laughing their butt off. Just looking at us as if we were a comedic show on television. I turn to see all of them crying from the laughter. This was a very great start. Alondra hasn't even gotten here and everything seems like it's going to turn out great. Naomi came down from brushing her hair and everyone was still laughing a bit and wiping away some tears.

"What happened to them," she asked. "They were watching us. It's like if we were in a comedic scene on a TV show," I said. "Ah okay," she said. I ran quickly to the bathroom to change into my other clothes. As soon as I came out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. "It's Alondra! Everybody ready," I said. "Ready," they all said in unison. I opened the door and there she was, beautiful as always. "Hi babe," I said. "Hi love," she said. I expected her to say my name but she said love. I told her to come in and I introduced her to Mrs. Knight, Katie, Jo, Lucy, Alexa, and Naomi.

She was pleased to meet everyone and everyone seemed to like her. So then we began our dinner and we had some nice conversations and she kept the conversations going with everyone, I wouldn't be able to do that. Then after our meal, Mrs. Knight and Katie played some slow songs and we danced. Kendall and Jo, James and Lucy, and Carlos and Alexa joined us. It was a very nice and fun time that we had.

When she was about to leave, she thanked me for the amazing night. Then I gave her a kiss on the lips the first one. As we were kissing, the kiss became very passionate. Everyone saw us and they were like, "Wooo Logan and Alondra!" Then we pulled apart and Alondra was blushing. "Well thank you Logan for the wonderful time. And thank you all for making me feel welcome and for the delicious food," she said. "You're welcome," they all said in unison. "It was really nice to meet all of you," she said. "It was nice to meet you too sweetie. And remember that you're welcome to come any time" said Mrs. Knight. "Okay thank you Mrs. Knight," she said. "Bye Logan," she said hugging me. "Bye I told her. Then she said bye to everyone and gave them a hug as well.

-----------

Long time no update! Sorry for the lag it's just that I have to focus on doing a lot of homework and I've had writer's block as well. Very sorry. Hope you all like it. Remember to vote, comment, and follow. Love you guys! <3