Chapter One: Love Struck

~ A Few Hours Before The Concert~

//Logan's P.O.V.\\

"Oh my gosh guys I feel like this is going to be one of our best concerts ever! Since we have been rehearsing a lot, we are going to make it our best one yet I can feel it," I told Kendall, James, and Carlos as we were walking out of rehearsal. "Yeah you're right Logan. You know what they say practice makes perfect. So yeah I hope it's our best concert ever," Kendall told me. "Yup. I agree with Kendizzle here, practice makes perfect," James said. "Yup I agree with Logan and Kendall also," Carlos said.

So anyways we got home to the crib and relaxed for a little while before the concert starts. We started watching TV for a little bit while drinking tea and practicing vocal warm ups. We drink tea so that we can reach the high notes. Another good trick for that is lemon and honey. Just a bit of advice for those of you who would like to get better at singing. Like my little sister, Naomi has been taking my advice and she is getting way better with her singing. So anyways, afterwards we got bored of watching TV and we just started to sing some of the songs we are going to sing tonight and Katie and Mrs. Knight were our audience. Gustavo wants this concert to be our best one yet. Even though he yells at us, he prepares us well for all our concerts.

Everytime he yells at us he says this, "Yo dogs get in there and start rehearsing if you want a good concert 'cause I'm Gustavo Rocque and I am awesome and I have no bad reputations!" He scares us sometimes but I guess we work better when he yells at us and Kelly is always telling him to calm down. It's hilarious. We know he's proud of us though.

I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Logan, Logan Mitchell, yeah you read correctly. I am now famous, but please treat me like a normal person, I'm just like everyone else. I am 24 years old and my friends and I got a record deal and we now live in LA. We live in the Palm Woods Hotel, apartment 2J. I live with my three best friends Carlos Garcia, James Diamond, Kendall Knight, his mom and his little sis, Katie, and my lil sis Naomi lives there with us also. Carlos is the same age I am and Kendall and James are 23 years old. My lil sis and Katie are both 16 years old. Kendall has a girlfriend named Jo Taylor and James and Lucy are now together and Carlos well, I don't know I think he's now officially going out with Alexa. And me and Camille broke up a long time ago.

Anyhow, now that the introductions are done, what was I saying? Oh right we will have the best concert tonight I can feel it inside me. Even the guys are all excited about it. But I guess we'll find out tonight and we better make Gustavo proud. *sigh*

//Alondra's P.O.V.\\

Oh my gosh I can't believe that I'm going to go to a BTR concert tonight!! Oh my gosh my best friend V got me some front row concert tickets and she got me the VIP pass which means I have a chance of meeting the guys. Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Hi my name's Alondra B. and my best friend V and I are going to a BTR concert tonight and we are both 24 years old. We've been best friends since 7th grade and we've been through many fun, crazy, exciting, and adventurous things together amongst with our other friends.

So anyways, we are helping each other pick out the perfect outfits and hairstyles for tonight. So V and I love to blast our music through the speakers and we were listening to our favorite songs singing our guts out. So I chose my outfit and I decided to wear a pretty salmon colored dress with black high heels. V decided to wear a beautiful purple hig-low dress with silver high heels. While the time passed, we kept listening to music and just left our outfits on my bed and got some snacks a.k.a junk food.

Then, at 6:30 p.m. we started to do our hair and make up. We both decided to curl our hair, but I decided to leave it down, but I made my hair to the side and held it with bobby pins. I helped V curl her hair and she wanted it half up half down so that's how I did it and she looked so pretty.