Chapter Two: LoganYou Will Find Her I Know It

//Kendall's P.O.V.\\

So Logan is in looove with Alondra our Worldwide girl. We figured it out last night. Anyways I think that Logan is still thinking about her and wondering if he's going to find her. So I was making breakfast and all of a sudden Logan, James, and Carlos popped up behind me. I was so into my thoughts that they made me jump. They just stared at me with puzzled faces. "Guys what is wrong with you? Where did you guys come from? How did you guys come down so quickly and quietly," I asked them still startled. "Dude you look like you just saw a ghost. I'm sorry we scared you, we didn't mean to. Oh and we came down through the swirly slide. What were you thinking about," asked Logan. "Oh n-n-nothing. Don't worry about it," I told him trying to act cool even though I was stuttering. "Okay," he said. "So what's for breakfast," asked James " Scrambled eggs with French toast and bacon, and pancakes," I told him. "Oooh that sounds yummy," they all said in unison. "Yeah, yeah," I told them rolling my eyes.

"So we all know you were thinking about something, now spill," said James. "Are you kidding me? Ugh okay fine I'll tell you what I was thinking about. Okay so I was thinking about our Worldwide Girl from last night's concert," I told them. "Oh yeah Alondra," said Carlos nudging Logan's arm."Yeah so what were you thinking about her," Logan said pretending that we didn't know he likes her, even though we asked him and he confirmed it last night.

"Well, first of all don't act like we don't know that you like her because you said yes. Anyhow, I was thinking that you were still probably thinking about her," I told him. "Oh yeah I was thinking about her for a few moments and I was so happy, but then I fell asleep," he said. "Oh and I was also thinking that maybe you were wondering if you were ever going to see her again," I told him. "Yeah actually I woke up thinking about her and finding myself smiling. But then I thought: what would happen if I never see her again. Then I thought: I might not even have a chance with her," Logan said. "Logan, you'll find her, I have a feeling that you will. I just know it," I told him.

James and Carlos were eating quietly enjoying their meal. All of a sudden they said with excitement, "Oh yes he will!" I looked back at them. "See what I'm telling you," I told Logan. "Yeah I guess you guys are right," he said grinning. "There we go that's all I wanted to see. Now eat up and get dressed. Before you ask, it's so you can go look for her and we will accompany you to help," I told him. "Alright mom. Okay sounds good," said Logan. "Watch it," I said narrowing my eyes and sticking out my tongue at him. He just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue back at me.

+*+*+*+*+*

//Logan's P.O.V.\\

Oh my gosh I can't stop thinking about Alondra. I know that the guys know, but I forgot a little bit. And they are going to help me find her today! I'm so happy right now. So Kendall made breakfast for us, and then I did as he told me I finished my breakfast and I went upstairs to get dressed. I got my jeans and a t-shirt and I fixed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and I was happy with what I saw.

Then I went downstairs down through swirly of course and I was down there in a blink of an eye. Kendall looks at me and says, "Dang Logan, that was pretty quick!" "Yeah I know well I just had to pull out a pair of jeans a t-shirt and fix my hair," I told him. "Very nice," he said. "Yep thanks," I said. "Okay Logan, now we're the ones who have to go get dressed," said James. "Yep. I don't mean to rush you guys but you should hurry please," I said.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Hey Logan we're ready," said Kendall sliding down swirly followed by James and Carlos. "Okay let's go then," I told them. "Shall we? After you," says James acting silly and looking at me. "We shall," I tell him laughing. We headed out to the lobby and we took our leave.

+*+*+*+*+*

We walked around for a long time and there was still no sign of her. Then we took a little break because it was getting hot. We sat down on a bench that was under a tree. We were wearing our shades and two girls passed by and they seemed familiar, but it wasn't who I thought it was. Then those two girls passed by us for the second time, then they stopped in front of the boutique across the park to talk, this time they were glancing at us from time to time. All of a sudden James nudges me on the arm. "Hey Logan, isn't that her," he asks me. "Which one? There are a couple of girls where you're pointing," I say. " Her, the one that stands out, speaking with her friend. I'm pretty sure that's her I remember exactly how she looks," said James. "You're right it is her," I said getting a smirk on my face.

"Hey Logan, she's over there," Carlos whispered in my ear. "Yeah I know James just told me. Do you think she saw me already," I asked. "Yeah. She keeps giving a quick glance over here while talking to her friend," said Kendall. "Really," I asked a bit surprised. "Yeah, you should walk over there and ask her out," said Carlos. "You guys think it's that easy," I asked them. "Well of course it is. You just walk there and say 'hey would you like to go out with me'," said Kendall. "What if she says no? What if it doesn't turn out how I want it to," I asked with concern. "Okay you know what, we are going to go over there with you, but you have to talk to her. Don't get shy, if you get a bit stuck we'll help," said Carlos and James in unison. "Yeah," said Kendall. "Alright, fine," I said.

So we walked over to Alondra and her friend. So we acted casual and I went toward her and she noticed that we were going towards them. She was smiling wide while talking with her friend trying to keep from smiling so much but couldn't. When we were practically in front of her we said," Hey how's it going?" "Hey everything's pretty good," she answered with a smile. "Hey um Alondra," I said. "Yes Logan," she said. "Hey w-w-would you like to go o-out with me," I said stuttering a lot. She just kept staring at me in shock. "Alondra," I said.

"Yes, yes I'm listening," she said. "Did you hear what I was telling you," I asked her. "Actually no I'm not going to lie. I just heard would you like and then I didn't hear the last part because you kind of said it softly," she said. "Oh did I really say it that softly," I asked. "Yeah, but I was also in shock that you were talking to me," she said. "Oh I'm sorry. So let's try this again. *clears throat* Alondra would you like to go out with me," I asked a bit more loudly now. Then James, Kendall, and Carlos noticed that she just stared at me. "Well, what do you say," they all said in unison. "Yes! I'd love to go out with you, Logan," she said excitedly. We hugged and I was so happy and you could tell that she was very happy also. "So it's official now then," I ask her. "Yes," she said hugging me. I returned the hug. "Okay then, so how about we go on our first date tomorrow," I ask. "Yeah that would be lovely," she said. So we exchanged numbers and then we both took our leave.

Once we got back to the crib, Mrs. Knight noticed that I was so happy and Katie and Naomi were hanging out in the living room. "Hey guys. Why are we so happy," she asked. "Well mom, Logan here was able to ask out a girl that we chose to be our Worldwide girl in last night's concert," said Kendall. "Ooh well that's good news," said Mrs. Knight with a huge smile. "Yeah well I couldn't have done it without their help," I said looking at Kendall, James, and Carlos.

All of a sudden my little sister gets up and says," What?! Who is this girl, and how come you didn't tell me?" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I will explain to you later," I said. "Fine. You better," she said narrowing her eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at her and narrowed my eyes as well. She went back to sit on the couch. "Like I was saying, I couldn't have done it without you guys' help," I said looking back at the guys with a huge smile. "We'll always be there for you buddy," said Carlos. "Thanks again guys. I'm so happy right now. I can't wait for tomorrow. I hope it all turns out perfect," I said smiling and sitting down on the couch next to my sis. "I'm sure it will, Logan," said James patting me on the shoulder.