Chapter Three: Logan and Alondra's First Date

//Alondra's P.O.V.\\

So excited that the Logan Mitchell asked me to be his girlfriend! I still don't believe it, it just feels as if it is a dream and I'm going to wake up from it soon. But I know it's not a dream, more like a dream come true. Also that V keeps reminding me that this is reality not a dream. He officially asked me out on our first date so I'm getting ready for it. Thanks to my friend, now I will go out with Logan. And also that I was the lucky girl to be their Worldwide Girl. I hope everything turns out fine. I'm nervous and yet I can't wait for our date. So my friend helped me pick out a nice formal outfit, she has a great taste in fashion. So I have about 10 minutes before the date.

//Logan's P.O.V.\\

So I asked out Alondra with the help from the guys. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been able to ask her out. Anyways I am getting ready for the date. Well I am already dressed and now I am going to go buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers for this beautiful girl. So excited and nervous and yet I can't wait to see her again. Even though I stutter and stumble on my words when I speak to her. What else should I get her? A box of chocolates? No, no. A teddy bear? Maybe. Ugh I don't know.

~Logan goes to pick up Alondra for their date~

*Rings the doorbell*

Logan: Hello beautiful.

Alondra: Hi handsome.

Logan: Here is a bouquet of beautiful flowers for the beautiful lady and a cuddly teddy bear.

Alondra: Aww you're so sweet. Thank you, I'll be right back I'll go put these in water. Come on in and take a seat.

Logan: Alright. Thank you.

Alondra: Okay I'm back.

Logan: Alright. Shall we?

Alondra: We shall.

~They arrive at the restaurant and eat and get to know each other~ (A/N Skipping this part)

+*+*+*+*+*

~After The Date~

"What did you think Alondra," I asked her. "It was amazing. Thank you for a beautiful first date," she said. No problem," I said. "Thanks for dropping me off. Thank you so much Logan," she told me. "You're welcome. Thank you for saying yes when I asked you out. I'm sorry if I stutter a lot but I get nervous around you," I told her. "It's ok that happens to me too," she said. "Okay bye have a great night," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Logan you too," she said returning the kiss.

------------

Sort of short but that's all I got. I hope you all like it.

A gif of Logan blowing a kiss over there ---->