Chapter Six: So, How Did It Go?

//V's P.O.V.\\

"Good morning Ali," I said to Ali as I came into the kitchen. "Good morning V," she said very happy. "So don't leave me waiting: how did the date go," I asked excitedly. "Hold your horses girl, I was about to tell you about that," she said. "Okay so spill," I said. "Well it went amazing," she said letting out a sigh. "Ooooh," I said teasing her. "Oh shut up," she said. "Oh my God, you're so easy to tease," I told her and she just blushed. "No I'm not," she said still blushing. "Yes you are. You're even blushing," I told her. "Okay fine, say whatever you want. And why did you change the conversation? We were tlaking about my first date with Logan," she said. "Okay so go on with it then," I told her. "Okay thank you. Well Logan is just so sweet and caring," she said smiling. I smiled back. "I can tell he's very sweet," I told her.

"Yeah he brought me that bouqet of flowers that is on the dining table," she said.  I took a glance at the flowers. "Oh my gosh those flowers are so beautiful," I said. "Right? That's the exact same thing I said when I saw them. Oh and guess what Logan said when I said that," she asked. "I don't know, what did he say," I asked her. "When I said those are some beautiful flowers, he said: here is a beautiful bouqet for the beautiful lady," she said. "Aww how cute," I said. "Yeah and that's not all, he also brought me a cuddly teddy bear," Ali said. "He's so sweet, huh," I said. "Yes and charming and funny," she said. "I'm glad your dream came true," I said. "It wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for you," she said giving me a bear hug. "Thank you V. Thanks to you I am proud of saying this; I'm going out with Logan Mitchell," she said. "Aww you're welcome," I told her.

"Oh and one more thing," I said. "What is it," she asked. "Does he have a sister," I asked her. "I don't know we didn't discuss about siblings only about parents. Why," she asked. "Well no I'm just asking because you never know if he has a sister. And you never know if the girl is the jealous type," I said. "So," she asked. "So she might try to separate you guys. I don't know I 'm just saying if. I'm gettting a bad feeling that he does have a sister who is jealous," I told her. "I don't know I might as well ask later," she said. "I think you should," I told her.

//Alondra's P.O.V.\\

~Later in the day~

"Hey Logan," I said. "Hey babe," Logan said. " I wanted to ask you something," I said. "Go ahead. You can ask me anything you want," he said. "Okay, do you have any siblings," I asked. "Yes I do. I have one little sister," he said. "Oh that's nice. What's her name," I asked. "Her name is Naomi," he said. "Oh I hope I can meet her soon," I said. "I don't think that would be a good idea," he said. "Why not," I asked. "Well you see my sister is sort of--Not sort of she is the jealous type," he said. "That's good to know. But can't you tell her that you are the oldest and that she can't make demands on you. That she has no right to do that to you," I said. "Don't you think I've tried that? I've tried that so many times, but she just doesn't understand," he said with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Logan," I said tears coming to my eyes.

"How bad was it," I asked. "What do you mean," he asked. "Well what did your sister do to you," I asked. "Well I dated this girl named Camille I told her we were going out and she just got so angry at me. It was horrible she started drama and I'll have you know I hate drama. Not only that, but she also gave me the silent treatment for a month, can you believe that," he said his voice breaking but he was trying hard to not cry. "That's horrible," I said now crying. He saw the teardrop rollong down my cheek and wiped it away with his thumb. "Don't cry my love. That is in the past now," he said. "I know, but I can tell that it is very hard for you," I said. "Yeah, but don't worry, I'll be fine," he said. "I'm sorry, I didn't want you to see me like this," he said. "Don't worry about it love," I said. We hugged and he kissed my cheek.

I really hope his sister, Naomi changes. I don't want Logan to be sad and hurt about the way his sister treats him.