"I can't wait to see Jason's face" she giggled causing you to do the same. "Yeah" breathing out a sigh, lightly swaying to allow dress to sway as well. "I am so happy for the both of you, it is about time something good happen to Jason. You are the best thing to happen to him" she said sentimentally.

"Kori I swear if you make me cry right now I'll never forgive you" You laughed turning to her. She laughed too before hugging you and whispering, "go get your prince" before turning to leave you to yourself.

Looking back at the mirror you felt so many different feelings: giddiness, nervousness, fear, joy, love. You felt so much love. Remembering what seemed like every memory with Jason in it. Losing yourself in your thoughts before hearing a knock on the door.

"Come in" you called. Your mother came in and smiled widely at the sight of you. Tears threatening her eyes, "You look so beautiful sweetheart" making you grin wider. "I feel beautiful" looking back at the mirror. She hugged you before saying "Okay before I cry, it's time dear" gesturing for you to come.

Taking a deep breath you followed, lining up behind your brides maids. Plus the flower girl and ring bearer, Lian looking adorable in her flower girl dress and your brother's son wearing a tiny tux.

It was just perfect.

But not as perfect as Jason's reaction upon seeing you. The boy couldn't breath, so many tears he almost made you cry. This was probably most people's first time seeing his soft side. He couldn't believe how gorgeous you looked, it was like an angel.

As the ceremony went on you both couldn't help but continually look at the other. When it came to the vows, Jason did make you cry. His words were the most beautiful thing you'd ever heard. And he felt the same way about yours.

Finally you got to say your 'I do's and it didn't take Jason more than a millisecond to kiss you when told. He dipped you and everything.

The reception was the next thing. It was beautiful, in the back of the Manor in the gardens. You and Jason had your first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Todd. You danced with your father, and Bruce, and all of Jason's brothers. Including yours and many of your other family members.

You listened to the stories your best friend/maid of honor had of you and the many hilarious stories Roy had as Jason's best man. It was amazing and you couldn't think of anything to make it better. But it somehow managed too.

Talking to one of your aunts you were soon interrupted by a microphone back firing. "Whoops sorry about that" You heard Jason's voice say before a laugh. "I uh, I have a surprise for someone tonight. [F/n] you always ask me to sing for you and I never do it ever because I'm a bit nervous about it. But tonight's special and we both overcame many fears today, so what's one more? This is for you babe, I love you" he said before putting a microphone in his ear and beginning to strum on a guitar, a song you know all to well. The first time you listened to it, it almost brought you to tears. 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

Hearing the guitar now explained the new callouses he obtained, and when he started singing it explained his sore voice from before. His usual voice was even more beautiful, obviously having taken lessons.

Making your way to the front upon hearing the first lyrics.

"I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine"

Stopping upon reaching the front of the crowd. Covering your face before uncovering your eyes. In a way that it covered your nose and mouth only.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

He sang while coming off the stage, and pulling your hands away from your face to see your smile. The band taking over with the music as he continued.

"Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes"

Your heart melting at the third and fourth line. He cupped your face during those lines before taking your hands and pulling you to dance while he sung to you.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight"

Waltzing around the empty dance floor in what felt like an empty world with only the two of you in it. A smile on both your faces as the band played during a instrumental portion of the song. Jason rested his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"

He slowed you to a stop on the second to last line. Leaving you to stare into the others eyes as the song drew to a close. You cupped his face and kissed him as the violins ended the song. What seemed to feel like a romance movie moment.

Pulling away you grinned widely as his lips matched yours. Ignoring the applause from everyone and hearing multiple people, including his brothers, asking "Did you know he could sing?"

Though Alfred and Bruce just smiled contently at the scene, knowing full well what Jason was up to. Who do you think got him the singing, guitar, and waltz lessons?

It was a perfect end to the perfect night.

Bonus (After Honeymoon):

You walked out of the bathroom having ran in there after getting home from work. Jason just figured you really had to use the bathroom, having not seen the bag in your hands.

"Uhm, hey Jay?" You called, making him look at you from where he was seated on the couch. Reading a new novel he got on your vacation. "Yeah Mrs. Todd?" he grinned, you'd been home from your honeymoon for a few months and that still made you tingle.

"You remember the song you sang to me?"

One of his eyebrows raised and he smiled saying, "Yeeess?"

"Well their was a verse that read 'To carry love, to carry children of our own.' Remember?" You reminded and he nodded confused as to where you were going with this.

"Weeelll." Taking the three sticks from behind your back. "The line got what it wanted" presenting the three positive pregnancy tests.

His eyes widened as he rushed over to see the items. "Oh my god" he whispered. "We're going to be..?? I'm going to be..?" looking at you shock on his face

"A father! An awesome, amazing father!" you smiled widely. He showed a beaming smile before sweeping you into a hug and spinning you around. Then putting you down and pulling you into a deep loving kiss. "We're going to be parents" he placed a hand on your stomach his eyes diverting there before returning to yours.

You nodded as he just kissed you again.

You know what they say: First comes love. Then comes marriage. And well you know the rest.