Chapter 9: The Day After

Snow POV

 I and Gray were at the guild. I was sitting in a chair while Gray was talking to Natsu and Lucy who had gotten married about two months before I and Gray got married. Lucy had shared a couple months ago that she and Natsu were going to have a kid. 

When they told us I thought, Well, they were in no hurry. Plus it was dragon season so that could explain some things. So Lucy was about a couple months pregnant. They had decided on the name Nashi for a girl, but not one for a guy yet.

I felt my stomach churn. That's weird. I don't remember being sick. Gray noticed this and walked over to me.

"Are you okay, love?" he asked. 

"Yeah," I said. "I should be.....wait." I clutched my stomach. This wasn't a feeling of being sick. But. No, that doesn't make any sense. I felt like throwing up and ran out of the guild. 

I had gotten to me and Gray's house before I threw up. Then, I figured it out. Oh, my God.

Gray POV

I was worried about Snow. I looked around the guild and ran over to me and Snow's house. I knocked on the bathroom door. 

"You okay sweetheart?" I asked. 

"Yeah," I heard Snow say on the other side of the door. "I'm okay." 

Snow walked out of the bathroom looking shocked. 

"Umm," I said. "You sure you're okay?" She started to nod her head but then hugged me.

"I can't wait to tell you the good news," she said. 

"News?" I asked. 

"You're going to be a dad," she said. I went wide-eyed. Really?

"Yes!" I shouted. I picked Snow up and spun around. She looked like she was gonna throw up. 

"Sorry," I said. 

"It's okay," she said.

---Time Skip---

Natsu POV

I was sitting by Luce talking to her. We were trying to figure out a name for if our baby ended up being a boy. 

"I just can't decide Natsu," Luce said. 

"It's okay," I said. "It'll come to you." 

Ice Princess and Snow walked in. 

"She okay?" I asked. Ice Princess nodded. 

Snow POV

Gray got up on a chair. He was going to announce what I told him at the house.

"Listen up Fairy Tail!" he shouted. The guild looked over at Gray. "Me and Snow.............are having a baby!" 

The whole guild cheered. Lucy came over and hugged me happy to be a mom along with me. 

Winter came up and attacked me with a hug. 

"I'm so happy for you sis!" she said. 

"Thank you, Winter," I said. 

Gray had gotten down from the chair and he smiled at me as he walked over. He gave me a hug and pulled me into a long kiss. He really was a great husband.

---7 Months Later---

Gray POV

Snow was complaining because she didn't want to go to the guild.

"Come on," I said. "Flame Brain and Lucy want us to go and see Nashi." 

"Fine," she said as she waddled towards me. She got to me and I put my hand on her belly. I swear I could feel our son moving. She smiled at me.

"Let's go," I said. 

We had gotten to the guild and we saw everybody surrounding Flame Brain and Lucy. 

"Gray, Snow," Lucy said. "You guys came!" 

Lucy showed us a pink haired little girl. Just great, I thought, another Flame Brain. Snow elbowed me. That meant she wanted to go home. I don't get it. 

We had gotten home, leaving Winter over at the guild. 

"Why do you always wanna stay home, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Because I don't feel like going over to the guild when I'm SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT!" she shouted.

"Woah, Woah," I said. "Calm down. It was just a question. Please calm down." 

"Okay," she said, sitting down on the couch. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, love," I said. I went over and gave her a small kiss and sat next to her. 

"Could you tell me more about Ur?" she asked. 

"If I can," I said. I looked at her then started telling her everything from the day I left to train with her, to the day Ur died.

"Oh," she said. 

"Yeah," I said. I looked down at my legs and clenched my fists on my legs. 

"Gray love," Snow said. "Are you okay?" 

"Y-yeah," I said. My voice cracked though so she probably knew I was lying. a couple tears went don my face. Snow put her hand on my clenched fist. 

"Gray?" 

"I-I always get like this w-when I talk about Ur," I said. My voice cracked the whole time. Tears were going down my face now. 

Snow then slowly came up and hugged me. 

---2 Months Later--- 

Snow POV

I was asleep when I felt this pain in my stomach. Then I figured it out after about 30 minutes. 

"Gray!" I shouted.

---A/N---

There you have it!! Chapter 9!!

What is going on with Snow? Come back when chapter 10 is out!! 

Bai!!

Meow ^ ^0w0