Chapter 4: Saving Winter

---A/N---

That is Winter, Snow's sister. Anyways. Enjoy the chapter.

Gray POV

Snow looked so cute when she slept. I started to play with her snow blue hair. She moved a little. I stopped and she woke up.

"Good morning Snow," I said. She smiled and hugged me. Snow then got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed. She came out in her usual clothing. We then left for the guild.

---Time Skip---

Snow POV

Me and Gray had only been in the guild for a short time when Lucy came up to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong Lucy?" I asked.

"Snow," Lucy said. "We have a letter for you." I took the letter and read it.

Dear Snow,

This is Eagle. I hope you remember the little visit I paid to you at Fairy Tail. I just want you to know that it was me who killed your parents. And we also have your sister, Winter, held hostage. If you join our guild again, you can have her back, or else she'll be killed.

So, just let us know your decision.

Sincerely,

Eagle and Sparrow.

Tears started to fill my eyes.

"That monster!" I yelled. "He better not hurt Winter." I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around me.

"What's wrong?" Gray whispered into my ear. I couldn't answer because of the tears streaming down my face. I handed him the letter and he read it. He went wide-eyed.

"You have a sister?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"She's only ten," I said. "I can't even imagine how scared she is right now."

Gray hugged me.

"Don't worry," he said. "We'll help you save your sister." He kissed me on the lips. I blushed a deep red.

Third Person POV

The whole of Fairy Tail was getting ready to go and save Winter, Snow's sister, away from Eagle and Sparrow. Gray and Snow were talking to the guild about the plan for when they would go and save Winter.

They went over to the evil guild.

"Alright," said Snow. "Stick to the plan. Me and Gray will go inside. You guys come at the signal."

The guild nodded and Gray and Snow went inside. They continued walking until they saw Sparrow and Eagle.

"Ah," said Sparrow. "You came."

"Snow!" shouted Winter. Snow could hear beating against rails.

"Winter!" Snow shouted. "What have you done to her?"

"Nothing," said Eagle. "We just have held her hostage ever since we killed your parents."

"There's no way," said Snow. "I saw her body."

"It was an illusion you idiot," said Sparrow.

"Snow!" shouted Winter again. "Help me!"

Snow started to get mad.

"Ice Make: Lance!" shouted Snow and Gray at the same time.

Eagle and Sparrow weren't expecting it and they both got hit.

---Time Skip---

Gray POV

Me and Snow were panting. We had defeated Eagle and Sparrow. Snow started running towards the cage they had locked her sister in.

"Winter!" I heard her say. "Are you okay? What did they do to you?" Snow got the cage open by a key she found on Eagle. She opened the door and attacked Winter with a hug.

"Snow!" said Winter. Tears started going down her face. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too," Snow said. Tears streaming down her face too. I walked over and put my hand on Snow's shoulder.

"Who's this?" Winter asked.

"I'm Gray," I said. "Gray Fullbuster." I watched her eyes go wide-eyed. She started to giggle.

"I remember you!" she exclaimed. "Snow used to talk about you all the time and told me stories about you and her training together until you left to go train with somebody named Ur."

I watched Snow's face blush a bright red.

"Yeah," I said. Grabbing Snow's hand. "I can imagine."

---A/N---

Heh heh. Sry if this chapter was terrible. That is very normal to happen with me. And sry I haven't updated in a while. School.

And if you see weird grammar things that you don't think a twelve-year-old would use. It's because I have Grammarly. I have it because of school and I can't English correctly. XD.

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Bye-bye.

Meow ^ ^ 0w0