You and my family mean everything to me

Adam's: POV

We were in the toy shop and bought stuff to our baby. I can still not believe I'm pregnant again. A tear ran down my cheek.

"Are you okay?" asked Tommy worried. "I'm just so happy!" I said. "You're going to be a wonderful dad!" he replied. "Thanks babe!" I said with a smile. "You're welcome!" replied Tommy.

After we had shopping we went to a park to have picnic. We ate good food and talked about everything.

Adam lay with his head in my lap and I stroked his hair. His eyes shone with joy and a smile spread on his lips.

"Have I tell you how much I love you?" I asked. "You're so sweet!" I said. "You and my family mean everything to me!" I replied. "We will always be here for you, no matter what!" said Tommy and kissed me. "I know!" I replied and kissed him back.

***

I told the news for my family. "We're so happy for you and Tommy!" said Leila. "You deserve all happiness in the world!" replied Margot.

"We can't wait to see our new sibling!" said both Edward and Alice. "Take care of you!" replied Sauli. "You and Tommy is going to be amazing partens!" said William. I thanked them for the sweet words.

Then I fell asleep in Tommy's arms and lay a blanket on me. "Sleep now my love!" he whispered softly.

Aww💕

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~