I'm always here for you

Tommy's: POV

"I have baked chocolate cookies for you guys!" said Dia and put the plate on the bed. "It was really kind of you!" replied Adam. "Such a polite boyfriend you have!" she said. "Thanks mom!" I replied. Dia smiled and went downstaris.

"Mom's homemade cakes are the best!" I said and took a bite. "I guess it is!" replied Adam. "Taste one!" I said. He took a bite of the cake and nodded. "Was it good?" I asked. "Yes!" he replied.

"Mom wondered if you want to stay over at dinner?" I asked. "I don't want to intrude!" said Adam. "You don't!" I replied. "I'm sorry Tommy, it's just that I'm not used to this kind of kindness!" he said and played with his sleeve. "It sounds like you've been through something horrible!" I replied. "If you only knew!" he said.

His sleeve went up when he took a cake. His wrist was covered with cuts. Now I understand why he always wear long-sleeved shirts.

"I'm always here for you!" I said. "It helps me to cope with the pain!" replied Adam. "But what's that on your forearm?" I asked. "Nothing!" he said and hid his arm. "79295, it looks like a number!" I said.

"I better go home!" replied Adam and stood up. "No, please don't go!" I said. "I stay, but no more questions about my arm!" he replied. "On my honor!" I said and he smiled.

***

We were lying in bed and looked at each other. "Always remember that you are loved and valuable!" I said. "I'll try to remember that!" he replied. "Because it's true!" I said. "I believe you!" replied Adam.

Then he fell asleep and I stroked his cheek. "Good night Adam!" I said and kissed his forehead. "Good night Tommy!" he replied in his sleep. I turned off the light and fell asleep too.

Can we just take a moment to praise Tommy. He's so kind and careful with Adam. He understands that he has been through horrible things. He wants Adam to understand that he's loved by so many❤️ Tommy is an wonderful boyfriend to him.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~