You stay away from my family

Billy's: POV

The rain poured down and the thunder roared loudly. I went up to a house and knocked at the door. A dark haired girl opened the door and looked at me.

"Hey Cam, do you mind waiting here until the storm is over?" I asked and pretend to freeze. "Of course not, welcome in!" she said. "Thank you!" I replied. "I'll just tell my friends you're here!" said Cam and went upstairs.

Now you have your change to get rid of her. She wouldn't have invited a ghost!" I said. You must get rid of them. "That's simple!" I said with a smirk.

I used my powers to shut down all the electricity throughout the house and it became completely dark.

"What the hell!" I heard one of her friend say. "My flashlight doesn't work!" said Cam. "I'm scared." replied Julia. "I go down and check if there's any plug that has passed!" she said and walked downstaris.

"You shouldn't have invited me!" I replied. "We don't want you here anyway!" said Cam coldly. "You don't want to mess with me!" I replied warned. "What will you do?" she asked. I rushed up to her and ripped out her heart.

Then I went up to her room. "Where is Cam?" asked Julia. "She's dead!" I said. "You killed her!" she shouted and was about to give me a slap but I broke her neck instead.

"Please, don't kill me." begged Wendy. "I can't promise that!" I said and went up to her. I opened the window and throw her out.

After that I walked out and set fire on the house. I went away with a happy smile while the fire lit up the dark night.

***

I was on my way home from the party when someone pushed me to the ground.

"Well, well, look who we have here!" said Isaac. "You stay away from my family!" I replied coldly. "Now when Adam is dead, I only have to get rid of you!" said Isaac. "Where's Magnus?" I asked. "He has some unfinished business to do!" said Isaac.

"What a pity he isn't here to save his partner!" I replied. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Are you scared?" I asked with a smirk. "No!" he said. "Goodbye Isaac!" I replied and set him on fire.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story.

Cam and Isaac are dead, but Magnus is still on the loose. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~