That was the last time I saw my family

Adam's: POV

~Two years later~

"I'm hungry daddy!" said Alice. "I'm sure we'll get food when we arrived!" I replied. "Stay together, don't let them take your children!" said a woman. "What did she mean?" asked Alice. "I don't know!" I replied.

Suddenly the door was opened and people were gasping for air. Soldiers dragged us out of the train like animals.

"I don't like this place!" sobbed Alice. "You're safe with me!" said Edward. "What is this?" asked William.

"Please, don't take my child!" said a woman. "Mommy!" screamed her daughter. Her mom tried to take back her baby girl, but was shot to death.

Then we stood in a line and they were sent to the left or to right. I held my husband's hand and the men gave us disgusting glances.

A man looked at us and showed with his thumb to the left. "Not you!" said a guy and pushed me to the right line. "Can I say goodbye to my family?" I asked. "Do it quick!" he said coldly.

I went up to my children and they hugged me. "I love you and Eddie so much!" I said. "Don't go daddy!" replied Alice. She hugged her doll and her blue eyes were tearful. "Stay close to papa!" I said and she nodded. "Take care of them!" I said. "I promise!" replied Will and gave me a kiss.

A gaurd pushed me back the righ line and my children screamed. Then they walked away and that was the last time I saw my family.

***

Guards shaved off our hair and forced us into ice-cold showers. Then we changed to blue/white striped pajamas. They treated us like we wasn't worth anything.

A woman carved something on my arm. I can't even describe the pain. 79295, I was no longer a human, I was just a number.

Then I went to barack 22 which was my new home. There lived 1000 other men. I looked after William but I couldn't see him. I climbed up to my bed and lay down.

"What's your name?" asked a man. "Adam!" I said. "I'm Sauli!" he replied. "Do you know where we are?" I asked. "We are in Auschwitz, the death camp!" he said.

I have no words💔

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~