I have to save him

Tommy's: POV

"I have to save him!" I said. "Good luck!" replied Leila. "Thank you!" I said before I drove off to school. I tried to call Adam but he didn't answered. I arrived to school and ran in.

"Adam, are you here?" I called. "Please answer!" I said. I was looking for him in all rooms without results. "I'm gonna kill you Isaac if you hurt him!" I said coldly.

Then I heard a scream from the basement and I rushed down. The scream came from within a large heavy iron door and panic spread in my body.

I covered my face with a gas mask and opened the door. On the floor Adam lay naked and unconscious. I lifted him up and walked out. I took off my mask and put a blanket around him and stroked his cheek.

"Don't leave me, I'm not ready to say goodbye!" I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "I love you Adam!" I said and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes and began to cough heavily. "Everything is gonna be fine!" I said. "I love you too Tommy!" he replied. I smiled and we kissed again.

***

"Thank you for saving his life!" said William. "No problem!" I replied. Adam hugged his kids and they smiled happily.

"I'm happy for you two!" said Will. "But I thought you loved him?" I asked confused. "I did, but it's a new century and he has the right to find someone new!" said William. "So you don't mind if I marry him someday?" I asked. "Not all!" said Will.

"Hello Adam!" replied Leila. "Mother!" he said and hugged her. "Grandma!" replied Alice and Edward. They gave her a hug too. "I've missed you so much!" he said. "Same here my darling!" she replied and wiped away his tears.

Then I went down on my knee and opened a box with a ring. Tears filled his eyes again. "Will you marry me?" I asked. "Yes!" said Adam overjoyed. I put the ring on his finger and we shared a lovely kiss.

I'm so glad Tommy saved Adam and I can already hear the wedding bells💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~