Life's not worth living anymore

Adam's: POV

~A week later~

I look more like a ghost than human. I was very skinny and pale. There was only sadness in my eyes. I wish I could forget.

In the afternoon came Joseph Mengele to send a prisoner to death. My heart was pounding with fear when he stopped in front of me. He lifted up my chin with a grin.

"A cute boy like you belong in brothels!" he said. "Burn in hell!" I replied. "He's a touch one!" said Joseph and laughed. "Leave him alone!" replied Sauli bravely.

"You!" he said and pointed at a guy with red hair. He went away with him and we never saw him again.

Me and Sauli went into the barracks again. "I was so afraid he'd choose you!" said Sauli. "Thank you for saving me!" I replied. "You're welcome!" he said and gave me a smile.

"How old are you?" asked a guy named Tom. "I'm seventeen!" I said. "Wow!" he replied. "I was pretty young when I got married!" I said. "You were lucky you weren't selected, who knows what they had done with you!" replied Felix. "I need some air!" I said and went out.

I sat on the grass and looked at the black smoke that darkened the sun. Life's not worth living anymore.

"Hey, you're okay?" asked Sauli worried. "Yeah!" I said. "I'm here if you want to talk!" he replied. "I know!" I said. "I'll leave you alone!" replied Sauli and walked back in.

***

I gave him a note the next morning before I went quietly out. A group of men were on their way to the "showers" I followed them and nobody noticed me.

We went to a house and took off the clothes. Then we walked into another room and someone locked the heavy iron door. Shortly after the room was filled with gas.

I coughed heavily, I couldn't breathe. My lungs screamed for air and my heart beat slower. Then I drew my last breath and fell lifeless down.

Adam wanted to return with his family in heaven😔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~