29 Is this a good idea?

**FFW a month**

"Steph, I'm regretting this decision." I sighed hanging my head low, rubbing my 6 month baby bump, as she pulled up in a large car park where there stood 3 large tour buses. By the looks of it everyone else was here already.

"Come on, we are going to have a great time. It's only for two weeks." I gave her a frowning look. "Fine, it's not too late for me to turn around and take you home."

"No, I'm ok. I'm just nervous. Being in close proximity to the others for so long is going to be testing."

Steph pulled her keys for the car ignition. "It won't be easy, but in order to move forward I think that it's needed. We can't all keep treading on egg shells, and avoiding doing stuff together due to the tension. You know you've got most of our support through this, and you need to show Zacky and Brian that this isn't getting to you. Plus you'll have a laugh with the Bullet guys, they will remind you of home, well near home." She was right, I needed to do this for myself.

I checked my reflection to make sure my make up was in place before getting out of the car and going to get Rex out of her car seat that was in the back, Steph doing the same with Harmony. I went to the trunk and pulled out our pull along luggage.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Alexia yelled as she spotted Brian helping to load some gear to the storage area of the coach. He turned his attention to her as she ran to him, almost knocking him over as she jumped into his arms as he scooped her up. I smiled, Brian noticed and gave a small smile back. I waited for Steph to be by my side before we walked over, trying my hardest to cover my bump with my baggy AC/DC hoodie jumper. The others heard her shouting and had now grouped around the front of the coach. Harmony ran off over to Matt who picked her up and held him to his side.

"Emz, we honestly weren't sure you were going to come." Matt smiled as he pulled me into a half hug.

"Well blame Miss Niemo here for that." I bumped my shoulder into her as she walked passed in order to get to Jimmy.

"What can I say, I have the power of persuasion."

"How you doing Sis?" Johnny gave me a hug. It had been a while since I saw most of the boys, with them being busy at the studio and also preparing for the tour.

"Not too bad. Excited to watch you guys play. Where's Lindz? I thought she was coming along on the trip too."

"Something came up at home with regards to her dads illness. She is going to try and come for a few days, but her priority is her pops." I nodded, making a mental note to give her a call.

"Dorks, which bus are we staying in?" Steph asked to no one in particular as she picked up her bag.

"There isn't really a set plan. But I was thinking that you girls, myself, the kids and Jimmy could take one, Johnny, Zacky and Brian in another, and obviously the other bus is for the other guys when they arrive." I let out a slight sigh of relief as Matt finished pointing out who was where.

"Mummy, can I stay with Daddy?" Rex asked as she rested her head on Brians shoulder. I looked to him and he shrugged.

"How about you stay with me for now and then a few of the nights when Daddy isn't performing you can stay with him on his bus. If that's alright with you?" I asked Brian, she looked at him a nodded her head encouraging him to say yes.

"Yeah sure no problem" I hated this. I hated not being able to have laugh with them and acting normal. I looked to Zacky who looked like he was kind of in his own world, typing away on his phone. Thankfully we parted ways to our bus quickly. I followed behind Matt, who had kindly taken our bags.