17 A New Face

'Babe?' Zacky came walking out of the house, followed by Matt, interrupting mine and Roxys conversation.

'Sheesh! can't us girls get 5 minutes alone to gossip!' Roxy yelled, causing both Zacky and Matt to stop in their tracks. We couldn't help but crack up laughing.

'She's winding you up!' I said through my laughter. Even though she did have a point, we never seemed to have any alone time to talk about what needed to be discussed, it was either men interrupting or our lovely daughters. The joys of being a mom. 'Wassup Zachary?'

'Have you spoken to Jimmy recently? You know as you guys are like this' he held out his hand with 2 fingers crossed.

'Yeah I have spoken to him a few times, but not in depth lately why?' I asked.

'He's got a new woman' Matt grinned.

'Who, what, where, when, why??'

'That's what we wanted to ask you'

I shrugged. 'I don't have a clue' They frowned at me as though they didn't believe me 'Seriously this is news to me. The last I heard was him and Izzy were having 'issues' and that's it'

Roxy was laughing, we all turn to look at her 'What's up with you?'

'You and Zacky. You accuse me and Emz of being the gossips. Your worse than a pair of old women!' I laughed along with her.

'We were only talking about what we have heard' Matt said.

'Don't worry, I'll find out when the horrors return with the two little devils' I grin.

Zacky came and sat next to me again while Matt nipped back in the house for some beers.

'We don't hang out enough you know' He said as he passed me a beer.

'That's cause we both have kids and you have a beautiful wife to take care of, plus lets not mention the previous shit that has been going on'

'So what do you guys fancy doing?' I asked breaking the silence.

'I've got an idea.' We all looked over at Matt slightly surprise. 'Whaaa?'

'Does it involve a mass amount of alcohol?' Roxy asked.

'No see what I was going to suggest was that as we all never seem to get together much these days, why don't we all have a meal tonight?'

'Matt, I love you big guy. That's an awesome Idea' I grinned.

'With like partners and stuff?' Zacky said, sneaking an arm around my waist.

'Sounds good to me. We might as well do it here, the table in the garage will fold out big enough for us all if we set it up in the garden' Roxy said.

While Matt and Zacky tried to figure out how to put the gazebo up, and fetch the table to out back, Roxy and me laid on the sun loungers near by, trying to come up with an easy enough meal to feel 11 hungry mouths, we settled on the idea of mild curry or hot Chilli. 'You going to be alright making a start on this while I go get the other ingredients and other bits?' Roxy asked as she stood up.

'Yeah no problems' I smiled.

'Matt are you coming? Someone needs to carry the beer.' he wasn't really given the choice but he was used to that by now, so he just laughed as he replied.

'Yes babe'

'Now you two behave' Roxy grinned, as Zacky made me jump coming up from behind me and tickling me softly.

'We will' he winked, laughing.

'Zacky seriously stop it' I giggled turning round to look at him, still in his embrace, my eyes gazing into his.