11 Dinner Time

"ey Zacky" I said I as I closed the door behind us both looking at the text I had just recieved from Brian saying they were on their way home.

"yeah hun?" he asked after turning round and looking at me.

"I was thinking that urm maybe it would be a good idea if Brian knew not that you were here?"

"Whys that?"

"well you know... after it all...seems a bit weird that youre going to be staying with me again oh and his daughter too,"

"Well I'm sure he'd be fine if he knew the reason" I looked at him again with a frown. "Ok good idea, he'd get all possessive and that. I'll make myself scarce upstairs. What bout Jimmy?"

"Hey dont worry bout Jimmy he's like my teddy bear, plus I think he is over at Izzys place tonight anyway"

"I'll go take my bag upstairs then."

"Ok I'll let you know when the coast is clear."

"which room am I putting stuff in?"

"mines fine" I smile before heading off into the kitchen to get the girls Tea ready for when they got home from their exciting day at the zoo.

I just finished plating up some chicken nuggets and fries, when the door was opened and in ran two very excited little girls, both trying to talk to me or should I say shout at me at the same time, each carrying a new teddy.

"Calm down, you can both tell me about the day after you had eaten your tea"

"mmm something smells good momma" Brian had come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and placing his head on my shoulder. "wheres mine"

"MR Haner, yours is, where ever you buy it from," I laughed turning around to face him.

"Aww but you cook our baby some, but not dadda?" he pulled me close to him again, his face just inches from my ownhis dark eyes looking deep into mine. a smile crept accross his lips.

"And what is the matter with you Brian, You seem very happy?"

"I am even happier now I'm with my Rhino" He placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

*cough cough* "Put my sis down!" Johnny entered the room, pulling out a seat next to the girls.

"We've done worse"

"Too much information Brian!"

"No.. tell me more" Asked Jimmy earning a random chicken nugget thrown at him.

"Yeah there is kids present, to much information for little ears" Brian winked. "anyway Emz, when are you going to let me take you out for dinner?" he asked as he took a seat next to Alexia trying to take some of her fries. She was smart, she kept poking him with her fork everytime his hand came close enough.

"Thats my girl" I smiled. "Anyway Bri, I never agreeed to go out to dinner with you in the first place!"

"Ahh you suck"

"Yo Brian, I've got to get to Izzys place sometime tonight"

"Am I your taxi or something Jim?"

"Yeah, you agreed earlier, and you also said that you and Johnny were having a COD night, remember the fan game night, as matt isnt around to do it. Emz you gonna be ok with the girls by yourself?" Jimmy asked.

I thought upstairs to Zacky. "Yeah boys I'll be just fine, I have your numbers if there is any problems"

"You best text me Miss"

"Yes oh lord synyster gates, I will text you" I sarcastically said, whilst bowing a little.

"Good" He walked over to Rex and placed a kiss on her forehead "I'll see you later baby, be good for mommy" He attempted to out smart rex by going in for another fry, but she was too quick for him.

"Say bye and thank you girls"

"Thanks Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Johnny and Daddy (uncle Brian from Harmony)" They both smiled sweetly before digging back into their tea.

I walked them all to the door,

"Thanks for today guys they seem to have had a great time"

"Not as much fun as I had" Jimmy giggled whilst climbing into the car, followed by Jimmy.

"Aww can't I spend the night?" Brian asked kissing me again.

"Brian, shut up and go take care of the guys" I pushed him towards the car. "see ya" I waved.

I watched them pull off the drive for the second time today.

As I watched them pull of the drive, my attention was drawn to a white pick up truck parked further up the road, the same white pick up that followed me and Zacky both to and from his house.

The drivers side door opened when the mustang was out of view, I didn't even wait to see the driver.

I tuned back into the house, quickly locking the door behind me before drawing the curtains too. I made my way into the living room area to find the girls had finished their tea, and were busy playing with their teddies on the floor.

"Girls you going to go get in your pyjamas and play upstairs in your bedroom?" They both nodded and headed up to their room with me following behind them.

I walked into my own room to find Zacky sitting on my bed.

"Whats up babe?" he questioned getting up off the bed.

There was loud knock on the back door.