18 Tag You're It!

‘Back’ I yelled as me and Zacky walked around to the back of the house. Zacky headed back over to the guys grabbing a beer, still grinning like an idiot as he looked back to me winking. I headed into the Kitchen where Roxy was stood stirring the food. She looked up when I entered

‘Oh so you finally decided to come back and join us did you?’

‘Huh, yeah. I did tell you I was going home to change’

‘yeah I know that, it was just you and Zacky were gone a while’ Roxy teased as she poured me a glass of wine.

‘Well we both had to shower’ I said with a sly smile ‘and then get ready’

‘Oh I see, I get it’

‘What?’ I giggled.

‘You two, and some alone time’ She smiled winking ‘Just take your time this time around OK, I don’t want the same incident as last time remember. Wear protection!’

‘I know. We are taking our time Rox, don’t worry. And yes mom, we used protection.’ I took a sip of my wine and walked over to the doorway leaning on the door frame looking out into the garden. Lindsay and Steph had joined us in the kitchen for a drink while Roxy finished off preparing the food. I smiled as I watch the 5 guys playing with Harmony and Rex, the girls were in their element having so many people to play with. All of the guys wore huge smiles on their face as they chased the girls around the garden. Another camera moment, so I snapped away.

‘Earth to Emz’ Steph said from behind me clapping her hands behind me

‘Oh hey sorry’ I said as I popped the camera back down onto the kitchen worktop. ‘Own little world there’

‘No worries I kinda guessed that. Can you give me a hand taking the drinks out to the table, while Lindz and Roxy sort out the food?’

‘Yeah no problems of course I can’ I smiled as I grabbed some bottles of wine and beer , and headed off towards the gazebo to place them on the table. Matt stole one from me as I walked by.

‘This isn’t maid service Matt’ I laughed.

‘Awww that’s a shame!’ Jimmy laughed grabbing a beer from Stephs arms kissing her cheek.

‘Grubs up biatches!’ Roxy called as she came out of the kitchen carrying a tray of plates, followed by Lindz.

‘YAY’ the kids yelled as they ran over to their new table and chair set. I helped them get ready to eat before going to sit at the table. I sat down, and oh how convenient Zacky sat to my right, Brian to my left. Jimmy was opposite me. He laughed as he saw me roll my eyes, then he pulled a crazy face making me laugh.

‘Want another drink?’ Brian asked as he leaned over to take the bottle of wine.

‘It’s Ok I’ve got it’ Zacky said taking the bottle before Brian grasped it.

‘Erm I think I can pour my own drink’ I said sarcastically taking the bottle off of Zacky and pouring myself a drink before tucking into the Chilli.

‘Mmmm now this is good girls’ Johnny said as he shovelled another spoonful of curry into his mouth.

‘Yup, my baby momma sure knows how to cook doesn’t she Rex’ Brian shouted over to the girls little table.

‘Mmmm hmmm!’ was all she replied as she dunked some bread in her curry.

‘It’s not the only thing she knows how to do’ Brian then said earning him a scornful look from Zacky and a playful slap from myself.

‘Not here’ I leaned over and whispered to him.

‘Ok I don’t mind waiting till later’ He winked.