22 Disney World!

‘Gah, I hate flying’ I moan as we exited the plane, checking my watch to see that it was 11am.

‘What are you talking about you slept through most of it, I mean come on, there is even a drool patch on my shirt’

‘Piss of Zacky’ I laughed as I pushed him slightly. ‘Some of us got very little sleep last night’ I said looking at the girls who just smiled sweetly and fluttered their little eye lids. ‘hmmm’

‘Aghhhh I can’t believe we’ll soon be at Disney World’ Jimmy yelled as he ran off towards the luggage collection.

‘Kids’ Steph laughed rolling her eyes, before grinning and running off after him.

We waited for about 15 minutes for our luggage to finally decide to show itself, then it was time to head off to find the shuttle bus that had been booked and was waiting for us out the front of the airport. We all climbed in, and everyone chatted excitedly amongst themselves as it was a 30 minute drive to our destination.

‘LOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK’ Harmony yelled as she stuck her face to the glass, to the right hand side was a familiar Disney Castle. Everyone cheered and woop’d, as the driver took us to our hotel. Matt rummaged through his rucksack and pulled out his hand held cam, switched it on and pointed it around the group. We all waved and said hello. Steph tried to hide behind Jimmy as she got a little camera shy. He then filmed us arriving at the hotel which looked over at the castle.

I walked into the reception, to check in, closely followed by Steph and Lindz, as the boys took the girls over to have a peek through the gates to see if they could spot any characters.

‘Good Morning, Welcome to the Disney Hotel How can I be of assistance?’ A young girl behind the counter said all too cheerfully.

‘Erm, yeah we have some rooms booked. Under Sevenfold’

‘Oh yes, four bedrooms I have, 1 twin, 2 doubles and a family room. Is that correct?’ I nod my head as she passed me some paper work to fill in. ‘Sorry if I’m being rude’ she said ‘but I could swear the booking name is a band’

‘That’s cause it is chicken’ Jimmy laughed as he came from behind Steph and wrapped his arms around her. Everyone else followed into the hotel lobby.

‘My, your…. Avenged Sevenfold’ The girl spluttered and turned a bright red colour. I couldn’t help but chuckle, it was so funny to see how fans reacted when they met they boys. It never got old. ‘Well…erm….enjoy your stay’ She blushed again as she passed over the key cards. A porter came and showed us to the top floor where the ‘posher’ hotel rooms were situated.

‘Right rooms’ I said as we stood in the hallway. ‘Johnny and Lindz’ I say passing them a key card, they head off down the hallway towards their own room. ‘Steph and Jimmy’ Jimmy practically took my hand along with the key card as he snatched it grinning, before dragging Steph down the hall way with him. ‘Right I’m taking the family room with the girls’

‘I’ll come stay with you’ Zacky quickly said.

‘Oh no, I’ll stay with you’ Brian butted in.

‘Well I offered first’

‘Yes but you’re kid isn’t going to be in the room with you’

‘Jeeze you both promised me no more crap, especially not while we were away’ I sighed as I lent up against the wall.

‘I tell you what. I’ll share with Emz and the girls. You two can share the twin room’ They both looked at matt slightly confused. ‘I’m not leaving poor Emz with both of the girls, after all one is my daughter, and she deserves a break just as much as any of us’ Matt in a way that he wasn’t taking no for an answer.