010

he. was. unreal.

like a rare creature that needed protection, jimin was one of a kind and you could confidently say that you had never met a man as soft and vulnerable as him in your life.

honestly you didn't even realize how much you'd missed him until he stood by your side, fingers curled over yours as you both walked through the sand, the salty air blowing on your silk night slip.

jimin was the only person you'd trust with doing something like this. he was genuine and never had back handed intentions when it came to others—and he always had a respect in his eyes when he looked at you, never once did his gaze look perverse.

and never once did your heart stop beating so hard.

"every night while you were away I walked this trail...thinking."

"what do you think about?"

"life..." he drifts, taking special care to step over a seashell, his weight sinking into the sand—the night sky giving it a bluish hue. "...you."

now he chuckles and steals a glance your way.
"nothing extraordinary, just wondering about what would be in store for us when everyone got back together again."

feeling the plush of the towel tucked under his arm, the poetry boy tilts his head up to the sky, exposing his jawline."y'know I finished my last term as a rentable about three months ago."

"oh...I didn't know that..." you drift, feeling a twist in your stomach at the thought of jimin getting fired for some reason you could never wrap your mind around. "did something happen?"

"no nothing major...it was just getting unhealthy for me, I felt like every time I was done with a client it was like a mini breakup...y'know I think the breakups were effecting me more than the clients actually. then everyday I'd go home and console myself  and wish I didn't have to get so invested in fake love. so eventually just I decided that I needed to work on myself."

voice being swept  away by the salty wind, the male lets the sound of waves crashing take over for a while before continuing on.

"I discovered a lot about myself in that time and what I wanted in life, like how one day I'd like to get married by the beach."

now it was your turn to smile at the thought of jimin standing at the beach, waiting for his bride."I can see that."

more silence before the conversation once again turns toward you. "rita, where do you see yourself getting married?"

"me? nowhere particular really...I'd be lucky if I even get proposed to."

"rita be serious."

"I am I swear, at this rate I'm going to grow up to become a single loveless old lady hitting on younger men."

"rita."

"hiya sunny, you wanna get you an older woman," you shimmed your shoulders as jimin cocks his head questionably, leaving you to pout.

"come on you known that was sorta kinda funny—hey!" towel tossed over your head to muffle your nonsense, you stop in your tracks and cross your arms at the man who hushed you by tossing cotton over your head.

"you talk too much," voice tickling your ear—you didn't realize till then just how husky his voice was when tired.

"yeah well jimin, now I can't see."

"then stop with the ridiculous old lady voice and I'll gladly help."

pulling the edges of the towel up over your head, you weren't expecting to see the moonlight in jimin's eyes so up close.

even jimin himself seemed taken aback at how close he had gotten as he flinches and looks away briefly before returning his gaze and folding the towel back over your head, the same way a groom pulls back his bride's veil.

"you'll make a beautiful bride rita...and I don't want you to ever think otherwise," he mumbles as if it were a secret between you, him, and the ocean.

"what makes you so sure of that?" you question, acknowledging the warmth of his hands on either side of your face.

"I just see it in you...and if you want my opinion, I think you should go for a beach wedding someday."

[+]

hi hi, so I'm thinking that the discord will reopen today as a test run. I've decided that I like the idea of doing mini weekly roleplays as one of the boyfriends so that will be one of the main features which will hopefully start next week.

discord
https://discord.gg/rQvsycW

and again we can do movie nights occasionally if you guys have any dramas or movies you've been wanting to watch.

and now I just want to know you guys' time zones and the day of the week you guys would like best for these live interactions!
kk, bye!