SD

°°°°°

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from the author. It is illegal to copy this story, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means. Don't steal it just because you can. Being ill with dark intentions has no cure.

This novel is a work of fiction. References to real people, events, establishments, organizations, or locations are intended only to give a sense of authenticity, and are used in fiction only. All other characters, whether dead or alive, are fictional and all events and dialogues, derived from the author's mind and should not be interpreted as true.

I've included a mango plantation here although the mentioned place isn't known into that 'cause obviously, it's not. My fault. I was thinking of Zambales when I first wrote this that's why. I'd have another series for that, soon! After a decade, perhaps? Lmao!

My characters are flawed and I'll let them be that way. If you're not agreeing with it, I will not change them just for you. This is my story, I rule it, I make it. I share it for free. Nevertheless, I am willing to improve and grow, just give me constructive criticism.

This is not edited, hence, forgive my grammatical errors.

Respect my work and if not, you're free to leave it.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

Share love!

- dyrnevaia

04/15/2020 - 01/17/2022