No chopping heads

Mina and I were walking in the hallway until we saw a huge crowd. We decided to see what was going on because we like draaaaaamaaa!

We pushed through the crowd and see something unexpected.

"Wait a minute, is that Jungkook and Jihoon?" Mina asks, pointing to the two boys that were throwing punches at each other.

Why are they fighting?

{Jungkook- when y/n took Mia}

Y/n takes the girl that confessed to Jihoon and heads to the restroom.

Jihoon was drying himself with a towel and I decided to take the towel and smack him with it.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Jihoon looks clearly angered

"What am I doing? Your the one flirting with MY girlfriend!" I shout

"Ooo so your the one, let me tell you one thing and I'm not going to repeat it. She mine!" Jihoon says

"Then why is she dating me? Just face it, she doesn't want an abusive, rapist like you." I smirk

"How do you know that?" Jihoon asks

"She tells me EVERYTHING." I told him.

"Did she also tell you how good I am in bed? Wow, she's wild in bed." He smirks

I had enough, I threw a punch at him and he threw one back. How can he be so strong?

We ended up fighting in the hallway which made a large crowd circle around us.

"Why are they fighting?"

"Who cares why they are fighting! They are hot when they fight!"

I threw him to the ground and raised my fist in the air to give him one last, strong punch in the face when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Stop! Please Jungkook!"

My fist stops in the middle of the air and I turn around to see y/n with watery eyes.

"Let go, let me kill him." I tell her

"You can't!" Y/n shouts

"Why? He has done multiple things to you! So what do you expect me to do? Stay back and watch him flirt with you?" I yell

"Please." She hugs me tighter.

"JUNGKOOK! STOP WHAT YOUR DOING AND PUT THAT FIST DOWN!" I see Chanyeol running into the crowd.

Seeing y/n cry hurts me a lot. So I put my fist down and hug y/n. What's the big deal with beating up Jihoon?

Jihoon just scoffs which makes me want to kill him even more now but I can't because y/n and Chanyeol told me not to for an unknown reason.

We walk out of the crowd and y/n had already dried up her tears and cleaned her face.

We walk into class and see the Blood Beasts members with a worried look on their face. But of course y/n forbid them to talk to her during school. The teacher comes in and I sit down behind y/n. The whole time while the teacher was talking, I just sat there, admiring the back of y/n's head.