Memory

{Y/n POV}

The girls ran away leaving me drenched in juice. Mina runs to me and asks if I'm okay.

"Im fine. It's nothing." I said

I looked up and saw Jungkook walking away. Why did he save me? Should I thank him. No. He's the one that got me into this mess.

"Let's go, I have some extra clothes in my locker for you." Mina says

"Thanks." I thank Mina

We walk out and noticed that everyone was staring at me. Probably because I was covered in juice. She gave me the clothes and I quickly changed before class started. I enter class and see Jungkook in his desk, sleeping. I sat down next to Mina and the teacher came in.

It was finally the end of school! I was going to exit the school but I then see Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK!" I yell for him

He turns around and I run towards him.

"What do you want?" Jungkook asks annoyed.

"Thank you."

"For what." He asks

"For saving me in the bathroom." I say

"I only did that to shut Mina up. She was annoying. Don't think I want to have anything to do with you." He says rudely then walks off.

Rude.

I felt my phone vibrating and I looked at the caller id. E.J? Why would she be calling me?

"Hello?"-y/n

"Red, a gang wants a fight. You coming?"-E.J

"Of course! I never miss a fight!"-y/n

I ended the call and got a text. It was the address of where it was. I quickly ran over there and took a mask from my backpack. When we fight, we put our masks on so others won't know who we are. They only know Red not y/n. I arrived and see Blood Beasts and another gang.

"Well well well, is that Red we see?" A guy from the gang said

"Let's just get this over with so I could leave." I said looking bored

The guy charges at me but Wolf blocks him off. I signal the others to fight. While the others fight, I watch them see how much they improved their fighting skills. Man, the other gang is so weak.

Another guy charges for me but this time, Bubble protects me. A minute later, the other gang was laying on the floor. We all walked out and left them there. We arrived at our secret house and Bubble started having her own little celebration. I chuckle at Bubble dancing to her little party and see the others laughing too. My smile drops as a piece of memory comes to me.

"Y/n! Come and dance with me!"

"Why would I? There's no music and we're in the middle of the woods!" I say smiling

"Come on! I'll sing for you so you could dance!"

"Fine." I gave up

He starts singing and I start dancing and suddenly hear the song stop.

"Brady?" I look around and start running to find him.

"Brady?! Where are you?!" I shout.

I run out of the woods and see Brady in the middle of the street dancing.

"Sorry y/n! Did I scare you?" He chuckles.

"Get out of the street it's dangerous."I tell Brady.

"Fine, let's go. Your no fun at all." He gets out of the street and walks to the other side of the road.

I follow him but then my phone had dropped out of my pocket. I pick it up but I then see a car driving towards me at full speed. Brady turns back at me and runs towards me.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Brady yells. He runs as fast as he could.

He pushes me and I fall.

"Brady?" I look back at the place he pushed me. I then see his body covered in blood.

I run over to his body and hug him.

"Brady?! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" I cry hard and his bloody hands wipe my tears. (Yes, I know. The cringe)

I was paying so much attention to Brady that I didn't even notice that the car had driven away. I took my phone out and called an ambulance.

"BRADY PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I cry.

"I love you y/n." Brady says, caressing my cheek.

I cry even harder this time and the ambulance had finally showed up. I sat in the ambulance and held Brady's hand. Hoping he will survive.

When we arrived at the hospital, they had to operate on him. I called Blood Beasts and told them to come to the hospital. And of course they were super worried.

I have waited for three hours at the hospital with Blood Beasts and we were all scared and worried.

A few minutes later, the doctor had came out.

"Is he ok?!" I rush up to him and ask.

"I'm sorry. There was nothing we could do to save him." The doctor says and walks away.

I fell to the ground and kept saying it my fault. Everybody was crying in each other's arms except for me and Wolf. I can see it in Wolf's eyes that he's trying to hold in his tears. I taught him well.

"It's not your fault, Red." Wolf says, hugging me.

"I want to be alone." I told Wolf and ran away.

"What kind of doctors are they? Aren't they supposed to save patients?"

(Is it bad that I put on happy music and was laughing the whole time I was writing this?)