FLAAAAASHBAAACK

"Hi, my name is Jihoon. Please take care of me." He smiles

Why? Why does he have to be here? The girls started whispering and calling him handsome and cute.

"Ok, you may sit next to Lisa." The teacher points to Lisa and he walks to his chair.

As he walks past me, I felt him touch my hand and smirk. Luckily, Jungkook didn't see it because he was napping.

I couldn't pay attention to class at all. Why? Because I was thinking. I was thinking of what happened back then. When I used him, when I broke his heart, when he became a murderer.

Finally, the bell rang and it was lunch.

"Mina, Jungkook, you guys go ahead, I'll be right back." I put on a fake smile.

They went ahead and I ran to an empty closet. Tears started streaming down my face. I sat down, hugging my knees.

"Why does he have to be here?" I ask myself.

"I missed you." A voice says

I looked up and see Jihoon with an evil smirk on.

"J-Jihoon! What are you doing here?!" I stand up.

"I came here for you baby." He says

I ran out of the closet, leaving Jihoon behind. I went to the girls restroom and washed my face. Did my disguise not work? How did he know it was me? I washed my face one more time and headed to the lunch room.

I saw Bts and Mina sitting there, waiting for me. I got my food and sat down next to Jungkook and a reserved seat next to me for Chanyeol.

"You took so long!" Mina says

"Sorry, I just needed to go to the restroom." I say

"Are you on your period?" Jin asks which make me smile.

"What?! No I am not, Jin." I say

Everyone started laughing except Jin, who was sitting there, being confused and Suga, who was just sleeping. My smile dropped when I heard a voice that I did not want to hear ever again.

"Excuse me, may I sit here?" A voice asks

"Sure!" Hoseok says excitedly

"Thanks!" He say down next to me and I started to shake.

"OMG! Y/n is so lucky! She gets to sit by 2 of the most hottest guys in the school!"

"Bts+Jihoon=PERFECT BEAUTIFUL HOTTIES"

"I can't believe he chose to sit by that nerd!"

"I wish I was Y/n!"

I ignored the comments and looked down at my tray, avoiding any eye contact with Jihoon.

"Y/n, you okay?" Jungkook asks

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." I stutter.

Then, I heard screaming and yells from the fangirls. Wait, does that mean-

"HELLO MY PRETTY FANGIRLS! THE GOD IS HERE!" Chanyeol yells out.

He walked over to our table and Jihoon didn't even face him.

"Who's this?" Chanyeol asks

"Oh, this is the new student!" Jimin says

Jihoon turns around and faces Chanyeol.

"Hi, I'm Jihoon. Nice meeting you again Chanyeol." He smiles.

"You guys know each other?" Namjoon asks