Not yet

• इन्हें समर्पित: My readers <3

As soon the bell rang for last period and Mr Addams dismissed up I was the first one out.

And yes, I was trying to avoid Luke and Jai not because I don't like them; it's just that they've been talking about all the memories we shared from when we were little and I fail to remember a single one so I'm going to attempt avoiding any other questions about my past.

I ran out of the school in a panic(!at the disco).

"Skylar! Wait up!" Jai and Luke called from the middle of the crowd, huge numbers of teenagers were thankfully behind me. I started speeding up, pretending I couldn't hear them. 

Oh, the hustle and bustle of high school students are much too loud to hear anything else.

I'm so messed up... Why did the accident have to happen? Why couldn't I just grow up like a normal teenager?

I finally reached home and shut the door and took a deep breath. I sighed, my heart sank - I felt really bad for ignoring them - but I couldn't tell them, not yeIt's too soon and no one really knows apart from my family who've been doing a good job of keeping our little secret so I can't fuck it up now.

I dropped my bag adjacent to the door after kicking my shoes off and went to the living room. I watched some TV to waste time before my parents come home from work. My enjoyable marathon of Friends was rudely interrupted by some obnoxious group of teenage boys who were screaming outside.

I sighed turning off the TV and got up to peek from the window to see why they were making such a big fuss.

"Shit," I said under my breath. 

It was Luke and Jai with three other boy; one I recognised from a few of my classes, like the really tall one with brown hair. They looked into my direction, I quickly ducked down like a duck into a pond

But how? How did they know I live here? Why are they outside my house - well technically on the footpath but still.

OH NO.

 Luke, Jai and another guy were walking up to my house, the guy was holding a plastic container. 

"Crapizza," I cursed to myself.

There was a knock on the door.

Mum said not to open the door to strangers, so fuck them.

Wait, but they're not really strangers.

I sighed and braced myself before opening the door.

Me: Hi...

They all looked at me.

???: SKYLAR!

The guy holding the container hugged me, I patted his back. Shit not another person I know.. well used to.

Me: Er, hey there...

???: Don't tell me forgot my name?!

Me: Of course I didn't. I have a headache so my memory is really awful right now..

???: Its Beau silly.

Me: Right Beau! How could I forget?!

Luke: SKYLAR! I had no idea it was YOU that moved back next door to us- you could have told us!

Me: Er I didn't know either.

Jai: We tried calling you after school ended to tell you if you wanted to hang but you seemed in a rush..

Please Remember Me (Jai Brooks)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें