5739.

• Opgedragen aan My readers <3

Recap

The same hand lifted my face up to look at Jai.

His eyes.. His lips...

I realised what was going to happen..

Jai held my hand as he leaned forward and kissed me..

...Sparks...

...Fireworks...

...Magic...

 Jai's POV

This feeling is indescribable.

I finally understand. 

The feeling of 'fireworks', the 'butterflies in your stomach' and the feeling of falling in love...

***

Skylar's POV

My hands were clutching my stomach to try to hush the butterflies, but it was no use.

Stupid butterflies on steroids.

Lying on my bed thinking about the kiss really doesn't help calm the hyperactive butterflies.

Good thing it's the weekend so that I wouldn't have to see Jai for two whole days. Not that I don't want to see him but it'd be awkward seeing him, after everything.

"Skylar!" the sound of my sweet mother rang my ears. 

I mumbled, "I'm awake," but my eyes refused to open.

"Skylar! Jai's here to see you!" she called. 

"Mhm - wait, JAI?!" I said as I fell off my bed. 

Smooth Skylar..

Wait, what was I doing? 

Oh right Jai..

I looked at myself in the mirror and screamed at the monstrous image before me.

Damn, I look shit.

I ran brushed my hair super fast and got my jeans and shirt on. I was about to go when I ran to the toilet before I knew it I was brushing my teeth. 

No one likes a girl with bad breath.

I scrubbed my tongue several times before rinsing my mouth with mouthwash.

Okay, now I'm ready!

I ran down the stairs missing many steps on the way. I saw my mum walking to the kitchen. I checked the living room then dining room. 

WHERE IS HE?!

"Mum, where's Jai?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. 

"Oh, I told him you were still asleep so he said he'll come back later." 

"You.. You WHAT?!" I said a bit too loud. 

"Sorry honey - I didn't know you were trying to look presentable," she said. 

"Don't worry about it - What do you mean trying?" I gasped in shock.

"I mean.."

I walked out of the kitchen and stormed upstairs. 

"Hormones," I heard mum say under her breath

"I HEARD THAT!" I shouted before I slammed my door shut. 

I could hear dad laughing from the study.

Sadists. Sadists everywhere.

I went on my laptop and went on Twitter.

And holy shit, did things blew up. I got 5739 mentions over night! I immediately clicked to check all the mentions. My heart sank...

What did I do to deserve all these hate?

I scrolled down the mentions, most of them had the hashatg #JylarKiss.

What the hell is a Jylar?!

I clicked on the link and it was all filled with Janoskianators talking about Jylar being a couple, Jylar kissing; Jylar meaning Jai and I...

No way... 

Jai told the whole world that we kissed?!

My heart cracked a little.

Author's Note

So, yeah Skylar thinks Jai tweeted about their kiss when Luke did before they even kissed...

M I N D      B L O W N !