76. Girl bonding time

Caroline's POV

After the passionate kiss that Nik and I shared, I went to my room after calling Rebekah and Katherine so we could have some girl bonding time and I ended up telling them the kiss that Klaus and I shared and the confession I gave him.

"And after the kiss...?" Rebekah asked with a smirk.

"I'm sure after the kiss they totally had hot Vampire-Hybrid sex." Katherine said with a smirk.

"Actually it ended in the kiss, then I left."

"What? Why?" Rebekah asked.

"Was it to tease him?" Katherine asked making me and Rebekah look at her. "What?! I sometimes do that to Elijah. I start by kissing him and let things heat up and when he is ready to go, I make an excuse to leave and make him go after me and when he catches me he takes me and makes me..."

"Please stop! I don't mind to listen to you talk about my brothers but I don't care for the graphic image of you girls with my brothers, I don't need to do what they do when... they are... doing it. Just finishing that sentence gross me out." Rebekah said, making me chuckle and Katherine to roll her eyes.

"Fine. Let's just say that 'Lijah knows what he does and that even if he is all polite and gentleman, in bed he is more animalistic and doesn't mind to get out of the box..."

"Please tell me you don't do weird things." Rebekah said.

"I prefer not to deny nor confirm that..." Katherine said with a smirk, making me giggle.

"Gross!" Rebekah said with a disgusted face.

"Fine. How about we talk about you and Stefan?"

"I think he is the one. I didn't wanted to say it too soon and I know that even if we have been together for years, it doesn't mean much because we are vampires and being together with someone for years doesn't mean it will be for eternity but Stefan never let me down and when he turn it back on, he could just go back to Mystic Falls to be with the doppelgänger but instead he stayed in here and just calls his brother every once in awhile. He could be angry at Nik and all of us for letting him be without humanity but he stayed and he forgave Nik and choose to stay with me. He makes me feel special and important."

"That's amazing, Bekah!" I said with a smile, glad to see her so happy and in love.

She deserves to be with someone who loves her.

"I knew he is great in sex... but if he also makes you feel like that then I think you found your Prince Charming." Katherine said, making Rebekah blush and I chuckle at Bekah's reaction.

We heard a knock on the door, making us stop laughing and giggling and I got up to go open the door, when I open it, I saw Nik and even if he was just with a Henley shirt, jeans and a necklace, he looked really hot.

"Hey!" I said with a smile, trying to not show that I'm completely drooling on the inside.

"Hello, Love!" He said with his cute smirk, that showed his adorable dimples.

"Jeez, hello to you too Nik..." Rebekah said.

"You have to forgive him Bekah. The big bad hybrid turns into a puppy when it's around our Care-Bear." Katherine said, making Rebekah smile while I blushed and gave them a look to stop it.

"I can easily turn back into the feared Hybrid who you've been running from for 500 years." Nik growled.

"Gosh! When are you going to let that go?" Katherine asked, rolling her eyes.

"Caroline, may I speak with you in private before I let myself take Katherine to the dungeon and tortured for the rest of my imortal life?" Nik said, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll be back in 5."

"Is that how long sex with Klaus takes? I knew his deal with the hybrids was to compensate something." Kat said, making me give her a look. "It was a joke. Jezz Luise!"

I took Nik to his bedroom before he would rip Katherine's heart and ate it. Everyone could see that he was on the verge of doing something like that or worse to Katherine.

"Who does she think she is to say that?" Nik asked more to himself.

"Nik, that doesn't matter. Besides, she was just messing around, she knows..." I was about to say when he looked at me confused and curious. "I mean, you are the Original Hybrid, just by being a vampire guys take longer and improve when it comes to sex, so you being a Hybrid..."

"Please tell me you don't talk with her and Rebekah about how I am at sex. At least not with my sister."

"I don't talk with her nor Rebekah about how you are at sex... well, not everything." I said and he gave me a look. "Girls talk..."

"And... do you compare...?" He asked and I didn't answer it, making him look at me in disbelief and was about to make some kind of speech about it but I cut him off. "You guys have that locker room talk. You guys are always talking about girls and their boobs and if they are easy or loud." I said and he didn't said a word because he knew I was right. "Are we okay?"

"Yes. You know I can't stay mad at you." He said with a smirk, making me smile shyly.

"What did you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"I wanted to ask you to go on a date with me tonight." Nik said, taking me by surprise.

"A date?"

"Yes. It's what people call when two people like each other and decide to pass some time together, usually outside, and then that can lead to a relationship."

"I know what a date is." I said, rolling my eyes. "I was just not expecting that."

"I guess I am still able to surprise you even after all these years..." he said with a smirk, then asked. "Will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." I said with a smile, making him smirk. "What should I wear?"

"Something nice."

"That's not a good answer. Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise, love." He said, making me roll my eyes in frustration. "I look forward to our date."