fifteen

Once in a blue moon, Draco was actually thankful for his family's reputation. It allowed them to get practically whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted it.

This is why he was currently leaned against the kitchen counter, listening to his mother as she called everyone in the modeling and advertising industries she had a connection with.

Draco didn't know why he was doing it, he supposed that he just wanted to see Harry succeed.

That doesn't happen very often.

He felt like he owed Harry one, considering he was determined on being a friend to Draco no matter how difficult the blond could be. A true friend was what Draco needed.

"Yes, Harry Potter from the modeling agency of South Surrey,"  Narcissa said smoothly, activating her charm.

Four phone calls later, Narcissa put the phone down and turned to her son. "They'll see what they can do." This, Draco had learned over the years, meant that his idea would go as planned. With a swift nod, she turned to leave.

Draco spoke up before she could get out the door, however. "Thanks, mum," he said quietly.

She stopped walking for a moment, simply hummed a reply, then continued on.

He pulled out his phone and opened snapchat.

-

6:34 pm
-
Draco: you're welcome|

i think you're going to be very happy with what's about to|

i just w|

-

He decided against telling him anything. Things would unfold on their own time.