11

Dedicated to @sincerelyanony for sticking around! 

Speechless.

Never in my life has someone made me feel like this.

No one has the right to say that to a girl, no one! I missed your amazing voice too, I replayed his words a million times in my head.

Calm down Isabelle.

"I can't!" I screamed and buried my head in the pillow on my bed.

I rolled on the bed and began giggling like an idiot. I never expected this reaction from me, I missed your amazing voice too.

Come on breathe, breathe, no! I buried my face in my pillow and screamed again.

"Isabelle!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes?" I answered sitting up. This is the time when my mother walks in to give me lunch in bed. I didn't understand Dean when he said "You really think you're so special, huh?"

I am special, that's what I was told.

"Your friend Cat's here!"

I frowned. It's not like I don't like the idea of Cat being here it's just that I'd choose food to Cat anytime. Don't look at me like that, I like food.

"Okay!" I replied and ran downstairs to see Cat who was standing in front of the doorway looking around. "Hey." I said and she faced me. "Hey..." She trailed off still looking around the living room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nicely.

"I want to tell you something." She answered immediately looking at a family picture on the wall.

I sat on the couch and expected her to do the same but she just stood there looking around. "Sit down."

"No, I'll be leaving soon."

"Okay?" I waited for her to continue and turned the TV on.

"Could you be anymore rude?"

For a second I thought that voice came from the TV but it was actually from Cat. "What are you talking about? I'm not rude."

"I'm a guest and you're not being welcoming."

I rolled my eyes and changed channels searching for something to watch. "I offered you a seat and you declined."

"You didn't offer a seat, you commanded me to sit down."

"So?"

"So?"

"So?" I asked again, I didn't get her point.

"So that's rude. Offering and commanding are two different things."

I looked at Cat and faked an apologetic look. "Sorry." I said even though I didn't mean it. I was on my own and she came to my house accusing me of being rude. I'm not rude, I'm nice. She's rude for saying that I'm rude.

"Are you hungry?" Cat asked.

"What?"

Cat shrugged. "I don't know, I noticed that you get grouchy when you're hungry." She laughed and sat down besides me. I was hungry, I am hungry.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked so she could leave immediately and allow me to eat. "

Cat sighed. "It's about Dean."

I gave her a look. Who's Dean? "Who's Dean?" I asked. Am I supposed to know him?

Cat sighed again only this time, in annoyance. "Mr. Silent."

"Ooohhh." It sounds so weird to hear someone call Mr. Silent Dean, it sounds so much better when I call him by that name.

My facial expression brightened up instantly. "I know him, what about him?"

Cat shifted uncomfortably in the chair. "Did he... has he spoken to you recently?"

I turned the TV off and placed the remote where I saw it, on the floor. "Yes, we spoke briefly today he said-" Cat cut me short.

"Thanks that's what I wanted to know."

"O...kay?" I nodded and Cat stood up to leave. "Bye Isabelle!"

"Bye!" I replied but she had already left.

I ran into the kitchen where my mom was holding two plates of spaghetti. "Isabelle this one's for you and that one's for Cat."

"But Cat's gone mom."

My mother frowned. "It's okay I'll eat them both!" Before she could preach about me eating too much, I already ran away with the two plates in hand grinning like an idiot.

DEAN'S POV

I missed your amazing voice too? Seriously? I couldn't have said okay and walked away? I do miss Isabelle but it's not as if she needs to know about it. And her voice isn't amazing, it's irritating and annoying. What was wrong with me?

"D are you listening?" My sister asked, she was talking about her outing with mom on last Friday, I nodded.

"D!"

"What?... sorry." I quickly apologize realizing my mistake. It's not my fault, I was thinking about Isabelle.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, so you were saying?"

My sister rolled her eyes clearly tired of me. "We're going there on this Friday, you should come."

I rolled over my bed and reached for the TV remote on top of my nightstand. "Why would I want to visit aunties new neighbours?" I said showing no interest.

"Because she's our aunty and we love her!"

"Since when did I say that?" I whined and tried to reach the remote.

"You said it on your birthday." My sister reminded me.

I tried recalling the scene thinking of a sane reason why I should love my aunty. "She bought me an animated wristwatch and I was being sarcastic." I snapped. I concentrated on the unreachable remote. If I could roll over a little...

Stud.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Y-y-you! Ha ha ha!"

You know that crazy laugh? The out of control type of laugh? The tears coming out of your eyes type of laugh? That's what my sister was doing right now. "It's not funny..." I mumbled.

"Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!"

"Y-you're not even laughing properly, come on, what's ha ha ha?! " I tried to mock the way she was laughing but that ended up with me breaking into a laughing fit as well.

I dragged her down to the floor with me. "Ah!" She screamed but she didn't stop laughing. "You're crazy!" She stood up and collected the remote then threw it at me.

She walked to the door. "See you later D!"

"F off little rat."

"I love you D!"

And with that, little rat was out of my room.

A/N
Anyone loving Dean?

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸

Cookie or chocolate?

For me, it's cookie!

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐