Epilogue

ISABELLE'S POV

"Stand still!"

I yelled at Dean who refused to stay in one place for the one millionth time. "I said stand still!"

Dean laughed and I glared at him. "What is wrong with you?" I was trying to finish the painting of the flower vase he was holding and him shaking every second wasn't helping. I could have placed it on the table or somewhere but I wanted to paint his hands with the case and not the case alone.

"I've been in one position for more than thirty minutes, it's not easy!" Dean complained as I made the finishing touches. "You know I could have brought a table outside, you just enjoy making me suffer."

"Dean..." I said his name in a warning tone. "You're distracting me..."

"And I'm tired of standing, come on Isabelle this is punishment!"

"Shut up!"

"Can you be faster?"

About to place one last finishing dot on the painting, Dean loosed his grip on the vase and it fell down, breaking. "Dean!" I yelled.

Dean stepped away from the broken glass. "Sorry."

"Sorry? Seriously!"

Dean walked up to me to take a look at what I did. "You should go to art class." He said.

I ignored what he said and frowned at my unfinished painting. "And you were already done! There's nothing to worry about." Dean said.

"Nothing to worry about? Look at this!" I told him pointing to the empty spot, "One dot! How would I-"

Dean grabbed the paintbrush from my hands. "It's just one dot." He said poking the empty spot. "Oops."

"Oops? Dean...!" I stomped my foot on the floor repeatedly, he put a big dot in the middle of my painting!

"Sorry."

"Sorry?" I grabbed the brush from him wanting to stain his shirt but he quickly stepped back and ran. "No please don't, I said I was sorry!"

"That doesn't fix the problem!" I yelled still running after him, it took only a second for Dean to change his mind and run after me. "What? Leave me alone!" I yelled laughing and practically running for my life.

"Isabelle!" Dean caught up to me wrapped his arms around my waist grabbing me and I burst into hilarious fits of laughter. "Let me go!"

"No!"

I kicked him and Dean fell to the ground pulling me down with him. "Stop!" I laughed and entangled his hands from my waist before standing up.

"But I'm serious Isabelle..." Dean dusted the sand off his shirt and sat comfortably on the floor "...you should change to art class."

"But then we wouldn't be in the same class."

Dean took his time to think of a reply before speaking. "You're not going to school because of me Isabelle."

I thought of another excuse to give. "What will people say if they find out that I switched?"

"Who cares about them? It's none of their business and you're not going to school for them either."

"I still don't want to switch..."

"So you'll stay in science class and fail?"

"You just think I'm stupid." I said.

"No, I think you're talented."

I didn't say anything after that, only smiled. Dean knew that he had won the battle, he's been bothering me about it since but I already had plans for next year, I wanted Dean to be my seat partner but wait- "You're not trying to get rid of me are you?"