4

I shook my head looking at the crazy girl who fell asleep beside me.
It's been less that two hours and I hate this girl already. For one, she's lazy. Who falls asleep in class on their first day of school? No one.

She talks too much, if you're talking to a person and that person doesn't reply you, you shut up.

Another reason is, she's weird.

I'm still adding more to the list.

Mr. Robin went on with his class until his eyes landed on Isabelle who was fast asleep. "What's wrong with her?" He asked with concern in his tone.

The whole class turned to Isabelle who was still fast asleep. "Wake her up."

He obviously wasn't talking to me but the order wasn't to anyone in particular either. He sighed in frustration then walked to my seat and tapped Isabelle on the shoulder.

"What?" She muttered loud enough for only me to hear.

"You can't sleep in class." Mr. Robin said still tapping her.

Isabelle yawned and raised her head from the desk. Instead of facing Mr. Robin, she faced me. "I told you to tell him I'm sick!" She yelled at me.

Like I said, she's weird.

"If you're sick go to the school's nurse." Mr. Robin advised. "And next time, don't ask Dean for help." He added.

"I don't want to go to the nurse." Isabelle whined like a child. I didn't know why this was necessary, Mr. Robin's class would soon be over and-

Dring!

Mr. Robin's class is already over and he's wasting his time on Isabelle. "If you sleep in my class next time, I'll punish you in ways that you won't like. This is a warning." Mr. Robin said and walked out of the class.

"It was so simple, tell him I'm sick and that's it. You couldn't do that simple thing, what is your problem?! And even if I'm not sick what if I am? Now I'm in trouble and it's..." I shunned Isabelle out of my mind and she continued ranting like the crazy girl that she is.

ISABELLE'S POV

I wasn't really asleep, I just wanted to see if he'll speak. There's nothing fun with having a seat partner that won't talk to you for the rest of the term. It's BORING!

He could have bad breath, horrible teeth or a terrible voice. It's been less than two hours and I already hate him. He's weird.

I was expecting Cat to stop by my class. At least I had Vina.

Dean was putting his notes away when an idea popped up in my mind. I brought out a piece of paper and wrote 'Hi'

I gave it to him. He read the paper, frowned, crumbled it and threw it away. "Jerk." I muttered.

He gave me a look. "Jerk!" I repeated myself louder than the last time.

I stepped on his left shoe, he didn't even look at me. I stepped on his shoes again, he still didn't look at me. I was about to do it again but a teacher walked in.

"Please bring out your textbooks and answer the questions on page 105." The teacher instructed. I had to ask the boy behind me, what textbook to bring out and who the woman was since I had a 'lovely' seat partner that would tell me. Note the word 'lovely'.

"Chemistry, she teaches Chemistry."

I nodded and brought out my textbook from my bag.

"Also my name's Kendrix." The boy said and I smiled as a reply.

Every student in this class is welcoming, except my silent seat partner.

Staring at the questions on page 105, I yawned. Like I said before, I'm not intelligent.

"Tell the teacher I'm sick." I told Dean having my hopes up high. Higher than the last time.

I rested my head on the table and pretended to sleep.

"What is she doing?" An adult voice asked.

"She's new." Most of the students in the class said.

"Why's she sleeping?"

This is your cue Dean. 5...4...3...2...1...

He didn't say it.

Come on Dean...

Nothing.

This time, the teacher said that she'll let me go because it's my first day. I was still disappointed, I really wanted Dean to speak.

"Everyone's shy so it's okay." I told Dean thinking that maybe he has a low self-esteem.

***

During lunch, I found out that Vina and Cat were already friends and we all got along well. I got to know more about the both of them and they got to know more about me.

Vina's adopted, she never met her real parents but she said her step parents are nice. Cat doesn't have anything tragic about her life but she has a bad obsession for food, it's strange because she's in perfect shape.

I never saw Dean aka Mr. Silent at the cafeteria. According to Cat, he never shows up.

After lunch, I went back to class. I tried my luck several times but all my efforts were in vain because Dean never told the teachers that I was sick.

The last subject of the day was Biology and our teacher was talking about divusion or something like that.

"Tell the teacher I'm asleep." I said to Dean. He rolled his eyes before I rested my head on the table. He better say it.

After a few minutes the teacher, I don't know his name, noticed me. "Wake her up." He said, his voice was strict and more demanding than the other teachers. There was no concern in his tone or whatsoever.

"I said wake her up!" That sounded like an order. I was about to raise my head until something happened that made my heart skip a beat.

"She's sick."

A/N

"She's sick."

What happens next?!

Are you excited to find out or not?

I am!

❤❤❤
Special thanks to SunsetStar17 for the new cover. Check out her works, they're amazing!
❤❤❤

I also want to inform you that updates are every Friday and if I have time I might update twice a week.

Thanks to all of you special readers for reading. I love you all!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

RANDOM QUESTION: Would you rather get good grades or be good at sports?

I can't decide on an answer! 😋
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks!

⚘Eroki⚘