7

DEAN'S POV

I hate school.

Not learning just the people.

Ignoring the stares from my classmates, Isabelle in particular I took my sit right next to her. Thank God for my sister, I came to school late today and thank God for miss talkative over here, the who school knows that I spoke yesterday. And thank God for gossips, no one believes them.

"Hey." She greeted.

I glared at her, curse the day another word will come out of my mouth. "You're late, why? "

Isabelle looked pale today, not that I cared...
I searched for my math note in the bag and crap. I turned to Isabelle expecting her to bring it out but for the first time she actually decided to pay attention in class. I poked her.

"What?"

I looked at her note then poked her again.

"What?"

Give me my note you idiot.

"What?"

I pointed to her bag then pointed to her note. "Oohh, I get it now! You want your notes! " Isabelle nodded in understanding then giggled happily like someone who just solved a riddle. Could she get anymore annoying?

"Um...Dean?" She searched her bag for the note.

Hell no, please don't.

"I can't find your note."

Really now? I gave her the meanest glare ever. "I'm sorry, I was copying it last night and then forgot it at the nightstand or on my bed or something, I'll give you back tomorrow,  promise!" After her poured out speech,  she gave me pleading puppy eyes.

For once,  I wished that I could speak, yell at her, scold her, lecture her, I just wanted to say something but I didn't.

Not this time Isabelle,  not this time.
I turned away from her and faced Mr. Robin.
Mr. Robin, the math teacher I hate.

"Dean..." Isabelle turned to me with her pale face. "I'm not feeling too well." Obviously, I said in my mind. "I know you must probably hate me now but can you do me a favour?" Hell no.

"Please tell Mr. Robin that I'm sick." With that, Isabelle placed her head on the desk and fell asleep.

I found it hard to concentrate with Mr. Robin giving me weird eye signals and Kendrix kicking Isabelle's chair all the time.

"Dean since you clearly don't understand eye signals and you can't speak either, Kendrix wake the sleepy new girl up."

Kendrix reached his hand to touch Isabelle but I felt that mild annoyance that I felt when Mr. Robin got me pissed off yesterday.

"She's sick."