9

ISABELLE'S POV

I hate school.

I don't hate the people only the learning.

"Bye dad!" I yelled and shut the door. Today was my dad's turn to drop me off at school, it was a thing my parents liked to do, I admired them and looked up to them. They tried to give me the best and I loved them for it.

School was never something that I liked but if I make a lot of friends, it might get better. Unfortunately for me, I have a seat partner who doesn't talk at all. He'll see by the end of the week we'll be best friends.

I feel bad for people who think that they're lesser than others. Everyone's the same and should be treated equally.

"You really think you're so special, huh?" A familiar voice said. I looked around for who said that, it was... Dean?

I'm not sure if I should be confused or excited. "You-you-"

"Don't even think about gathering a crowd here." His warning was like a threat. I looked around, no one was looking. Is he going to kill me, hit me,  beat me up?

"I-" before I could say anything, he was already gone.

"What are you looking for?" Cat asked approaching me. I still looked around to see where that 'silent' guy went to, I'm not so sure he's silent anymore.

"Hi Cat! I'm looking for Dean, he was here just a second ago he talked to me then poof! He's gone." I said still looking around for Dean.

"Dean spoke to you again?" There was a tone in her voice that I didn't understand but I decided to ignore it.

"Yes, let's go look for him!" I dragged Cat's hand before she could resist.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." She said in that same tone.

"Why not?" We stopped walking and the bell rang immediately, Cat let out a sigh of relief. "See you later!" She yelled and hurriedly ran away. What was that about?

I pushed Cat's strange behavior aside and went to my class.

We were 26 in class, I found out from Vina. The chairs were paired and everyone had their own seat partner. They were four rows and my seat was at the third row.

I walked in the class and saw Dean on our seat, I smiled. "Dean!" I yelled running to him, ignoring all the strange stares and whispers I got from people.

If he talked to me this morning, he'll definitely talk to me now. "Where did you run off to this morning?"

Dean looked at me as if he has never seen me before but I had my hope up high, if he spoke to me this morning then he'll definitely speak again.

"We were having a conversation and you vanished. Are you shy, Dean?"

No answer.

"Are you?"

No answer.

"Are you?"

"You're so weird."

That wasn't Dean, it was some Bucket in the back, I glared at him while Dean gave him a grateful look.

"Mind your own business." I said and faced Dean again.

"I-"

"Please take your seat and let's start!" Mr. Robin, I've forgotten what subject he teaches, said immediately he walked in.

"What subject does Mr. Robin teach?" I asked Dean expecting an answer.

"Isabelle how are you?" Mr. Robin asked, I smiled at him before replying. "Good!"

"Get up, I'm changing your seat."

"W-what?" I stammered but went ahead and stood up. Mr. Robin stammered but went ahead and stood up. Mr. Robin can't change my seat, I like my seat.

"You can't seat with Dean, he's a bad influence on you." I frowned and so did Dean but I don't think the reason Dean frowned was because Mr. Robin said he was a bad influence on me, it was because I wasn't going to be his seat partner anymore I think...

"I don't want any bad influence on you. You're still new and you need the right people."

But if he changes my seat who's going to make Dean speak?

"You there!" Mr. Robin pointed to a girl in the front row.

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Sit with Dean and Isabelle sit here."

I didn't move. "Didn't you hear Mr. Robin?" The girl asked walking to me. "I'm sitting here now."

"Whatever." I grabbed my school bag and walked to my new seat.

"Bye Isabelle."

💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸

Art or science? 

🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐🌸💐