Jake grins, "Oh yeah? Well you found me"

Someone shuffles behind me, causing me to stumble into Jake's body. He grabs my waist, steadying me. I set my hands against his chest to keep from completely knocking him over.

After the person makes their way behind me, I move my hands up around his neck. He grips my waist tighter, "Are you okay?"

I laugh, "Yeah, sorry. "

Jake shakes his head, "Don't apologize. I don't mind you holding onto me"

I throw my head back, laughing, "You're cute"

He raises his brows, "I am?"

I roll my eyes, "Oh shut up "

We're basically yelling over the music so Jake says, "How about we get a drink then go find somewhere quieter?"

I nod, "Let's do it"

He takes my hand in his again as we maneuver our way to the bar. We both get a beer and then go outside. We find a little sitting area around back so we go sit down.

We're sitting on a bench so i'm half leaning on Jake and half leaning against the bench. We sit in silence for a bit, drinking our beers. Then Jake says, "We all saw Max try to kiss you earlier"

I turn and look at him, "Yeah I figured you did. I heard you all yell when it happened. I hope you guys didn't give him a hard time"

Jake shakes his head, "No, we didn't. We pretended that we didn't see anything. But he obviously heard us, so he knows we did. "

I nod, saying nothing. Then Jake speaks again, "I was surprised"

I raise my brows at him, "What?"

Jake shrugs, "I was surprised you rejected him. I know you guys kissed before"

I sigh, "Yes, we did. But that was before I had gotten to know another guy on the service. I didn't let Max kiss me because I didn't want him to see. "

He looks confused, "Is it Maxi or Jesse?"

I immediately start laughing. Jake frowns, "Sorry for asking. I just figured that-"

I cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him. When I pull away, he looks surprised. I laugh, "It's you, you idiot"

Jake looks at me with wide eyes, "You're serious?"

I nod, "Serious as a shark attack"

Jake starts laughing then grabs me, slamming his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as our kiss deepens. But once I remember where we are, I pull away.

I laugh, "We're in public"

Jake laughs with me, "Shoot you're right. I'm just in shock that you like me back. "

I smile at him. He stands up and grabs my hand, "Let's go back to my house"

I nod, "Let me text Sophia and tell her. "

I text her then look at Jake, "Let's go"

We start walking down the street. Jake squeezes my hand, "I'm just up this hill here so we'll walk"

I smile, "Wow you're really close to the beach. That's awesome"

"It is really nice and convenient. "

We reach his house and go inside. I immediately walk to the back of the house, going out on the balcony. It completely overlooks Bondi Beach.

I take a deep breath, "Oh my gosh. This is amazing"

The sun is setting over the beach and it's so beautiful. Jake comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I lean back against his chest, "It's so beautiful"

Jake kisses my head and says, "Yeah the view is absolutely stunning. I sit out here most nights."

I look at the rest of the balcony and see a huge couch, almost like a bed. I grin and skip over to it, laying down. I pat the spot next to me.

Jake laughs and comes and lays down next to me. I'm laying flat on my back while Jake props himself up on one arm, looking down at me.

He takes his other hand and strokes my cheek, "It's not secret that Max and I liked you from the beginning. And we actually talked about it. Basically said may the best man win. And I thought for sure you would pick him. He's a pretty great guy"

I laugh and reach up, touching his scruff, "So are you"

"I know. I know. But, I don't know. He's a ladies man. And you met him first so I just figured that you would pick him. But i'm very glad you have feelings for me"

I smile, "To be totally honest, I did like Max too. I was so conflicted because I liked both of you a lot. But when Max tried to kiss me, the one thing on my mind was that you would see it. And I realized that I had way more feelings for you than him."

Jake grins, "Well i'm glad you came to that discovery"

I laugh, "So am I"

Jake leans down and presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as we make out.