-33-

Taehyung giggled, sprinkling Jin's face with little kisses, never landing on his lips.

"You're too perfect," he muttered against Jin's nose, pressing one sloppy kiss against his lips before settling down beside him.

Jin's heart filled with warmth. It was good not to be alone. He spent most of his time that way, lying awake at night and wishing for one for the gang members to just give him some attention or at least something to do. He wished Hoseok would have stayed with him but the man had left in such a hurry. But it was still nice to have Taehyung bouncing in not two minutes later, practically skipping into the room and shouting a bright hello to Jin before hugging him tightly.

This was a more serious, sober Taehyung. This was the Taehyung Jin had only seen once. He wasn't provocatively dressed. He was dressed almost normally in a too big white tee he must have borrowed from Jungkook or Namjoon and simple skinny jeans. There was no makeup – not even lip gloss. He looked startlingly handsome even with his hair swept down into his forehead giving him a youthful look. He looked softer like this, more childish and less aged. He looked like a normal man. Jin liked this look. The man looked fully relaxed and even a bit sleepy as he and Jin exchanged slow kisses. These weren't Taehyung's normal tongue and teeth kisses, hot and heavy and a yearning for something far more... no, these were sleepy, sloppy and sweet kisses giving Jin a sense of affection. He liked these kinds of kisses, slow and sensual. Taehyung seemed out of practice at these but he and Jin fell into a rhythm.

Jin wasn't totally sure why he was even kissing Taehyung besides the fact that it was expected. But Taehyung wasn't forcing himself on to Jin like he had in the past. He was being gentle and trying to pay attention to Jin's reactions to gauge what he should do. Their backs were to the headboard, leaning against the object for some stability so they wouldn't just be laying down. It was a lazy way to be kissing but it filled Jin's chest with an unexpected warmth.

There was a knock on the door. Their kiss broke, somewhat startled. Taehyung didn't seem to mind the surprise visitor, simply keeping his eyes glued to Jin's now cherry red lips as he licked how own, coral pink ones. Jin barely noticed, too caught up in listening to the knocking on the door. He wasn't sure if he should shout out for whoever was on the other side to come in or not or if he should just keep his mouth shut. He didn't have to think about it too much, though because Taehyung was already shouting at whoever was there to come inside and "join their cuddle pile." Namjoon was the one to open the door, his blazing dark brown eyes settling on the couple curled up on the bed. His lips parted in something like a sneer.

"Making out with pretty boy, Tae Tae?"

Taehyung only pouted and threw an arm over Jin's stomach, pulling him closer with his other hand on his neck until their cheeks were smushed together. Namjoon cooed, unable to help himself. He really wanted a picture of the adorable display of affection.

As for Jin, however, he was no longer feeling safe or secure. Namjoon had been quite adamant about Jin not kissing the others and he knew it had to be pathetically obvious what he and Taehyung had been doing. He was sweaty and slightly breathing faster than normal, the erratic rise and fall of his chest and indicator his heart was beating rapidly. His hair was mussed and tumbling haphazardly into his eyes and sticking out in odd directions from Taehyung fingers being ran through the dark locks. His lips were plump and slick with kisses from Taehyung mouth, glistening in the early morning light streaming through the curtains at the window.

To Namjoon, Jin looked absolutely ethereal. His place skin coupled with the contrast of the darkness in his lips and eyes was absolutely captivating. Namjoon felt a pang in his chest, something like guilt hitting him strong for even laying an impure hand on this exquisite being. There was nothing he could do to fix that now, however. What was done was done and there was no changing that. So instead of saying another word, Namjoon only walked over to the bed, slipping in beside Jin on the side opposite of Taehyung and gripping his waist tightly, basically cuddling up to him.