-18-

The basement was mostly quiet. There was only the humming of the light fixture as electricity circulated through and a small ding every few seconds as a lost mosquito ran into the light. However, those were not the only sounds. Jin's eyes were clamped shut, his mouth falling open to suck in stuttering breaths. He was trying his best to be silent but little whimpers and moans kept pouring out of his mouth as Hoseok stroked him through the material of his jeans.

"I told you to be quiet," Hoseok whispered harshly in his ear, stilling the movements of his hand completely to make a point to Jin. Jin tried bucking back into the hand but Hoseok took his hand away completely. This Hoseok was so much different than the one Jin had first met. This man was no angel... he was something darker under the surface.

Jin whined, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sor-"

"Shut up!" Hoseok hissed, throwing another fleeting look at the door, "Just be quiet and let me do this..."

"Please, please, please, Hoseok, please hurry!" Jin lowered the volume of his voice, still thrusting into nothing but air as his desperation go the better of him.

"You're making this difficult." Hoseok muttered under his breath. Jin couldn't even hear the words through his own gasps as Hoseok busied himself with unbuttoning Jin's jeans and slipping them down to his knees. He couldn't stop himself from pulling his mask down and sucking a mark onto Jin's open inner thigh. Jin just moaned quietly at the sensation before biting his tongue to try and hush himself. His eyes were screwed shut and he didn't even bother to see what Hoseok looked like without his mask on. The pleasure was heightened and incredible and again, that little voice in the back of his mind told him it was because of the drug. It didn't matter too much, though, Hoseok's actions were setting a new fire in Jin's stomach, one he really needed to be put out.

Jin's head was lolled backwards as Hoseok tugged his jeans down a bit more and started mouthing the front of his underwear, lapping his tongue at Jin's throbbing member through the material and taking in the heat and shaky breaths. Hoseok was almost finding as much pleasure in Jin's noises as Jin was finding in the gang member's hot mouth. He just wished Jin wasn't drugged and really wanted him.

Jin's fingers curled and dug into the palms of his hands, leaving small crescent like marks as he tried to control himself. He finally opened his eyes long enough to see a head of raven black hair and he could barely make out the shape of Hoseok's nose as his face was buried in his crotch, licking and mouthing. Jin let his neck go slack once more, shutting his eyes and enjoying the warm pleasure being given to him. He needed to thank Hoseok after this, drug or no and he'd find a way.

"Oh...oh god..." Breathy pants and small, almost inaudible moans kept falling from Jin's mouth. Hoseok slipped his lips away, quickly readjusting his mask and shooting Jin a warning look with his eyes before the older man could start whining at the loss of contact. Jin's eyes had popped open when Hoseok had stopped but after seeing the dark look in his eyes telling him he'd stop if Jin even made a single noise, he quickly bit his bottom lip to restrain himself.

Hoseok hooked his fingers into Jin's underwear but he stopped himself from pulling them down and off. He looked back to Jin. The man was panting and practically begging him with his eyes to just do something. He had felt a bit of relief while Hoseok had been mouthing the front of his cotton boxers but once he had stopped, the pain had come back.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok whispered. He looked back to the door again. He shouldn't be wasting time and he knew that. He just needed to make sure whatever sexual things he might do were consensual.

Jin was nodding along before Hoseok even got the whole sentence out, whispering curses and quiet pleas for a bit of friction and release. He was so glad when Hoseok actually pulled the hindering cloth away, letting his hard cock spring up to lay hard and heavy against his stomach. He sucked in another deep breath, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth to hush himself. He really wished he could take on of his hands and slap it over his mouth to try and keep himself somewhat silent. Jin almost groaned when Hoseok's warm hand came into contact with his member and began to slowly trace down the larger veins.

Again, Hoseok truly wished he could have his own way. If he could, there would be far more enjoyment – for both of them. However, now was not the time for foreplay. For all Hoseok knew, his time was limited. Any of the gang members could come down those stairs at any moment. And while if it was Taehyung, Hoseok could count on him to help him out, he knew it was more than likely going to be Jimin, Jungkook or Yoongi who would come down.

"Hoseok, please..." Jin was clenching his fists, straining against the bonds tying his wrists together. If he bit down any harder on his lip, he'd break the skin and draw blood. He was trying to be silent but Hoseok's teasing touches were driving him crazy. His cock was throbbing painfully, his skin buzzing from the feathery touches.

Hoseok shook himself from his thoughts, "Sorry," he whispered back. He quickly took Jin's length in his hands and started to rub up and down. Slowly at first and gaining speed as he went. Jin's body tensed as he did, the man gasping and trying to contain his breathy moans. When Hoseok dug his finger into Jin's slit the man cried out ever so slightly. He was immediately shushed by Hoseok once again, fingers thrust into his mouth, leaving him to drool all over himself until Hoseok decided to pull the digits out.

Jin's mouth was hanging open, his body tense and wracked with blinding pleasure as Hoseok jerked his wrist in just the right way. Waves of euphoria rushed through him, his stomach tightening in the most delicious manner. His hand worked up and down Jin's length, squeezing and pressing in all the right places. Little noises started to leak from Jin's mouth despite the fact he was trying to keep quiet. He couldn't. Hoseok felt far too enjoyable – skin on skin moving quickly even without anything to slick Jin's cock or Hoseok's hand up besides the small droplets of precum slowly leaking from Jin's red tip.

"H-Hoseok..." Jin bit back a groan halfway of it coming from his mouth. He could have laughed if he hadn't have been in such ecstasy. Hoseok was a little bit of a liar. Jin had been making little noises nonstop and the gang member still hadn't pulled away. Perhaps he was more invested in this than to just help.

The gangster leaned up, a satisfied smirk hidden under his mask that he could make Jin feel this way, "Come on, babe, no one is stopping you,"

With that, Jin came hard – harder than he had ever come in his life. He let his body go limp as Hoseok continued to milk out his orgasm, letting the strings of white squirt out across Jin's stomach and chest. He watched with somewhat pleased eyes.

Jin lay still, chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. He was still working through his orgasm, slowly coming down from his high. His skin was sweaty, his body completely flushed. Embarrassment creeped in and painted the apples of his cheeks and bright red. He couldn't even look Hoseok in the eye but he knew it was something he asked for and oddly enough he trusted Hoseok. It was a stupid decision, on he should never have even had to make but he made it. He actually trusted a gang member named Jung Hoseok. And he wasn't ashamed of it. What he was ashamed of, however, was how Hoseok had to rush to go get a towel to clean him off.

"It seems you're better," Hoseok returned, cleaning Jin off and pulling his pants back up and tucking him back inside.

Jin could only nod, a lump in his throat as he thought about what had happened. It had felt amazing and he wasn't sure if it was actually because of the drug or not. He wasn't even sure if the drug was still in his system to be clouding his mind or judgement.

He had actually liked Hoseok touching him.

"Thank you," he managed to mumble out.

Hoseok laughed, leaning forward to push Jin's chest up until he was folded almost in half. Jin felt the man working with his bound hands and realized he was trying to untie him. Once again, gratitude washed over him and he softly smiled for the first time in days.

"So," Hoseok finished untying Jin's hands, letting the hostage sigh in mild contentment as he massaged his wrists carefully, "How about some food?"

===========================

Please comment and vote!

I know I said I was going to take a break until Saturday but I felt guilty with all the teasing leading up to now so I decided to go ahead and update today. That being said, no guarantee I'll update Saturday. I'm so sorry!