-10-

The game went on. Jin learned V's name was Kim Taehyung and Jungkook's full name was Jeon Jungkook. He found out the rest of the gangsters names – Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and finally, their leader, Kim Namjoon. It had taken him five kisses to get all of that information and his mouth felt absolutely abused. His lips were still tingling and he could taste Taehyung's lip gloss in his mouth along with the faint taste of chocolate from Jungkook's and he knew he must smell like Taehyung's cologne. He had been glad neither of them had decided to mark him in anyway. He didn't want to be parading around with a hickey. What Jin really wanted was his shirt but he was told he couldn't have it back until after the game.

Min Yoongi was the only one of the gangsters he had met he could say acted like a true gangster. When Jin had asked why all Taehyung had done was laugh and say something about the man being a sadist on the outside but a teddy bear on the inside before slipping his tongue back into Jin's mouth. Jin got the feeling Taehyung liked playing around and experimenting sexually and the younger man admitted so when he explained his role in the group. Taehyung was there to seduce and charm. The others were there as the muscle and he was only brought along on certain mission if they needed extra backup or just another watchful pair of eyes or working hands. That's why Taehyung had showed at the bank robbery.

"Taehyung, Jungkook!" another man came rushing down the stairs – one Jin couldn't remember seeing after being kidnapped from the bank. His face was uncovered showing a flatter face with a sharp jaw and high cheekbones. His lips were as big as Jin's from what he saw. His eyes were darker than Jungkook's and Taehyung's. His features were quite striking and rivaled Taehyung's own but there was no softness or playfulness in his expression.

"We need to go, they're getting too close." He turned to run back up the stairs.

"Who?" Taehyung shouted after the rushing man.

"The police!" he paused, his eyes landing on Jin for the first time. Jin shivered, "Bring pretty boy. We might need to use him." Jin figured this must have been Park Jimin given the fact he had already met Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon.

No sooner had the word's left the man's mouth and Jin was being hauled back up onto his feet by Jungkook and held against the younger man's chest. He hated the way he was almost used to a strong arm draping around his throat and pulling taunt, cutting off his airflow slightly. His hands automatically went up to scrabble at Jungkook's muscled arm, trying to pull it away slightly to have more breathing room. Jungkook didn't lessen his hold in any way, though. It didn't matter how much Jin pulled at his arm or slightly whined to have a bit of his airway uncovered, Jungkook held him still and wouldn't budge.

"It's seemed like the game is over," he muttered into Jin's ear, his hot breath fanning across the skin and making goosebumps spring up on Jin's arms.

Jin was hauled back upstairs. There was hope stirring in his chest. What if the police actually came? What if they found Jin and took him back home? What if they caught all the gang members before they could get away and put them behind bars? It was too good to hope and Jin tried to quell some of it for fear that it wouldn't happen. But at least someone was coming for him. That was hope enough.

Jin heard loud cursing as Jungkook tugged him into a brightly painted kitchen. RM – Namjoon – and Suga – Yoongi – were arguing about something and Namjoon kept asking Jimin questions,

"-far away are they?"

Jimin frowned, "About ten miles. They're on the North road. That road dead ends to the driveway to this hideout."

"Did you cover the driveway?" Suga demanded. He looked just as frightening in the daylight as he had that night he had held a knife to Jin's throat and he found himself shivered under Jungkook's hold. Jungkook shifted slightly as if he could feel Jin's discomfort but he didn't move away or lessen his hold. He kept steady right inside the doorway to the kitchen.

"Of course I did!" Jimin spat back.

Jin didn't like the way Jimin looked. His clothes were baggy and a mottled mix of browns, greys, greens and black. Jin figured they were that way to hide in the brush. It was an odd thought. All the ways Jin had ever depicted a gangster involved high rises, city streets and drive-by shootings. He had expected gangsters to have a crummy office somewhere in the slums of the city, making deals with other crime lords and wearing old, pinstripe suits as rain softly fell on the windowpanes. These men were not what he had ever pictured for any of that.

These men were a whole different kind of dangerous. They were the kind that looked like normal, everyday people you'd pass on the street and maybe turn your head and think, "Damn, that's a hot one," before continuing on your way never to think of them again. They were the kind of psychotic criminals who made time bombs in their mother's basement and then mailed them to people so they'd blow up when they were opened.

At least, that's what Jin thought.

RM – Namjoon... Jin needed to remember his name was Namjoon – finally seemed to notice his presence. A grin spread on his face showing his dimples.

"Welcome to the party, pretty boy," He stepped towards Jin and as much as Jin wanted to scramble backwards, Jungkook's body was stopping him from doing anything but choking slightly as he tried to wriggle out of the younger's hold. Namjoon grabbed Jin's chin in a crushing grip, forcing him to look at him and him alone and effectively caused Jin to stop moving. He gulped, staring at the gang leader and praying he didn't do anything to him, "It seems the police tried to track your call, Jin. I'm not happy about that..." His eyes narrowed on Jin's lips, "Where the hell did you get lip gloss?"

Taehyung's deep chuckle could be heard from behind somewhere in the hallway. Namjoon frowned at the sound, his eyes flitting from the hallway back to Jin's lips.

"I'm sorry," Jin squeaked out. He could barely speak with the pressure Namjoon was putting on his jaw but his words were just loud enough. What else could he say?

Namjoon's head tilted, his deep eyes coming back to look at Jin's wide ones. He finally let go of Jin's jaw, allowing the man to flex it and wince at the pain the gang leader had caused.

"Kookie, give pretty boy to Jimin and get your mask on." Namjoon ordered.

Jungkook practically threw Jin Jimin's way. He was free for only a split second before a hand clamped down on his forearm. Jin looked to his side to see Jimin's serious, handsome face, staring him down and practically daring him to try anything. The other gang members filtered into the room and for the first time Jin noticed the kitchen table was covered in semiauto pistols and black cloth masks. Hoseok was the only one who didn't put a mask on having already been wearing whatever kind of mask Jin had seen him in earlier. He wondered in the man ever took it off.

All the gang members slipped their masks back over their heads. Jimin moved around, shifting Jin in his hold until he was behind the older man and had both hands on Jin's arms, pulling them behind his back in a very uncomfortable hold. Jimin's grip was practically crushing Jin's arm and he whimpered a little when all it did was tighten.

Jimin snickered at the poor man in his hold, "I like that sound, pretty boy." He tightened his grip once again to be met with a short whine and a bit of a tug on his hand. Jin was getting the feeling Jimin and Suga – or Yoongi, as he had been told his name was – were in the same boat of being sadists... or something like that. Jimin seemed to love the fact Jin was in pain and seemed to revel in the small noises leaking from the back of his throat.

Once the rest of the gang members had pulled their masks on, loaded their weapons and stowed them away somewhere hidden on their bodies, Jin was thrown back to Jungkook, feeling the same heavy arm wrap around his throat and cut off his air. Namjoon turned to see the pretty sight of Jin helpless and slightly struggling against their youngest to get a good gulp of air.

"Well, pretty boy," he smirked at Jin stilled once more, eyes coming up to meet the gang leader's own. Namjoon held out a length of rope and a black, velvet bag, "Time to tie you back up."

==================

Please comment and vote!

You have until Saturday to get your prompts/requests in for what the special oneshot chapter is! :D I'm looking forward to some hawt requests my dudes  lol

You're all so lovely and snarky and sassy, I love it! Your comments make my day!