-27-

As tears made their way out of Jin's eyes and down his face, there was only one thing that burned hot in his chest.

Shame.

He was so humiliated and ashamed of his current predicament. Jimin had yanked his jeans down, still on top of his thighs with a hand buried in his hair. Jin could feel the man playing with the elastic of his underwear and he hoped to high heaven the man didn't pull them down and expose him fully – or worse. Jimin had ordered Jin to beg him for forgiveness. Jin had begged very few times in his life but he found himself begging more and more as a hostage than ever before. It was degrading in the worst way possible. Jin felt like trash. He was something to be used and thrown away.

But still, he whispered out his first plea to the gang member, face still half buried in the covers of the bed, "Please, I'm sorry..."

Jimin's free hand was now drawing patterns into Jin's underwear on his left cheek, "That's not good enough, babe. Call me by my name."

Jin sniffed, trying to control his breathing as he gulped in air before saying "Jimin, I'm-"

Jin was cut off by another harsh slap to his behind. He cried out, more in pain from the situation than the actual stinging of his skin. Jimin yanked Jin's head back by his hair, lifting his face out from the sheets momentarily.

"Wrong name. What do good sluts call their owners?" Jimin hissed in Jin's ear, taking in the way the hostage tried to shrink back and how he flinched when Jimin's hot breath fanned out on his cheek.

Jin knew the answer. He just couldn't bring himself to call Jimin master. He wouldn't. He had to draw the line. He couldn't and he wouldn't. It was pride, plain as day but Jin didn't care. Jimin had said he might not ever be released. He might never go home. He wasn't going to bow down that far to this man if he didn't even have a guarantee of seeing his family again. There was no way in hell Jin was going to call Jimin master.

With that in mind, it took little effort for Jin to spit back, "Rot in hell, you son of a bitch!"

Jimin only grunted in reply, swiftly bringing the palm of his hand back down across Jin's rear, "An attitude like that is just going to get a cock shoved up your ass."

Jin broke down in tears again. He didn't want to be raped. He couldn't seem to stop the flow that went from his eyes and down his chin. He shivered, one hand trying to pry away at Jimin's fingers in his hair. He was met with another harsh slap. He moved his hand back underneath himself after three more strikes came down, marking his ass a flaming red under the thin material of his underwear. Jimin didn't just tap – Jimin hit, and hard...

"Beg, Jin." Another slap.

But Jin didn't beg. He kept his mouth clamped tightly shut, just letting his tears leak out silently as he tried to figure out what he could do. He almost wished Namjoon would come back in and he certainly wished for Hoseok. Hoseok would have helped him. Where could he have been, anyway? Away on some sort of gang business no doubt... he had told Jin that they weren't good people and Jin was seeing that more and more. He couldn't help these people. He couldn't fix their mental issues. He couldn't make Taehyung's self-worth go up by kissing him and telling him he deserved to be kissed. He couldn't turn Hoseok's life around by telling him he was too good for the gang life. He couldn't fix Yoongi's problems by trying to get him to deal with his past hurt. He couldn't fix whatever the hell Jimin's problem was, either. This was an unfixable situation and Jin just wanted out.

"Being silent isn't going to help you." Jimin chided. He finally got off of Jin, sliding his jeans all the way off in the process and throwing them to the far side of the room. Jin was quick to scramble up and away, placing himself against the headboard of the bed and trying to cover himself by drawing his knees up into his chest.