-2-

Jin didn't know how much time had passed before the van stopped again. He was still being pinned to the floor and so he had no way of looking out a window to try and gauge where he was or where these men had taken him. When the van had come to a complete halt, the men in the back opened the doors and filed out, Jin being grabbed before he could even think of running. He was hauled out of the van and shrieked when a bag was forced over his head before he could even see his surroundings. He was shrouded in darkness and shuddered. What if they were about to kill him? Didn't people usually get a blindfold before they were shot?

He was yanked around, stumbling over the ground beneath his feet. He could hear the crunch of rocks and realized they were all walking on gravel. Jin lashed out with his legs the best he could as his arms were being firmly held.

"Let me go!" he yelled, kicking wildly. He hit nothing but air was promptly picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Shut up, pretty boy," one of the men said. His voice was deep but it did nothing to soothe Jin and he continued to flail about. Now that his arms were freed he tried beating on the man's back. Just as he was about to reach up and take the bag off of his head he was dropped to the ground. He landed with a thud and scampered to where he could get his legs under himself once more. The ground had changed from gravel to hardwood. Jin realized they must have gone into a building or a house. His arms were taken again and he heard a few muttered curses.

"I'm not carrying him down there if he's going to be kicking like that. I could fall and break my neck!" the voice belonged to the same deep voiced individual who had told him to shut up outside. Jin felt the hands on his arms shift and new hands gripped him. He was forced to stand and was dragged through the building. He heard a door open and continued his fight. He was quickly running out of breath, however, and wondered why he hadn't at least tried to spend more time in the gym if he was going to be kidnapped and possibly killed.

"Watch your step," another voice said just before Jin almost tripped. He was on stairs and being led down them. Once he reached the bottom he was thrown to the side. He took the time to finally yank the bag off of his head and curl up on himself. He saw two of the men who had kidnapped him walking around the room and he quickly scurried into a corner.

"Can I go home?" Jin whimpered as he buried his head in his arms.

"Shut up," one of the shorter ones growled, before walking back up the stairs slamming the door shut behind him.

One of the other men was left with Jin. The man that had held him in the bank. He took ahold of Jin's arms once more and dragged him over to the only chair in the room. Jin kicked and screamed the entire way, trying to wiggle his way out of the iron grip the other had on him. He didn't have much of a chance. The man holding him was terribly strong and flung him into the chair as if he weighed nothing and as if he hadn't been fighting. Jin was tied down with rope, his arms wrenched behind his back painfully and he hissed the way it dug into his pale skin. Tears started streaming down his face once more.

"Please," he whispered to the man tying him to the chair, "Please, I just wanna go home – please help me...."

The man paused as he was halfway done tying Jin's left leg. He looked up at Jin, meeting his eyes with something like apology before looking back down at his work. Jin let his head tilt back, the tears now freely running down his face causing angry red streaks to appear. The man finished tying him to the chair before walking out with the other man in the room as well.

Jin was left alone in a strange room. It was barren of anything besides a bed and a few metal boxes that needed keys to open. There was also a table on the other side of the room, opposite of Jin. Whatever was on the table was covered by a dark green cloth. Jin shivered to think what could be under the cloth. He was in a basement room with no windows and only one dull light shining down, casting his body into an odd, eerie light. It did nothing to settle his quaking nerves and Jin found himself breaking. It didn't take long for him to burst out crying again.