16

I'm feeling generous (jk i'm terrible but i'm in a good mood - thus the absolutely adorable pic of Yoongi. Like how could he be a sadist? XD XD) so why not another extra chapter of Pretty Boy for the 4K celebration? Idk how much I'll be able to do these later as I'm running out of prewritten chapters but I'll of my best to keep them coming regularly.

Also, kinda warning I guess - drug use in this chapter and after this chapter things get a bit more sexual so yeah XD

==============================

Jin's throat was feeling much better as he chugged the entire cup of water. The cool liquid not only quenched his thirst but helped with the dull pain and burn he had been having from screaming and crying. It had been a lot but he was still grateful and shot Jungkook a look over his shoulder, trying to convey his gratitude with his eyes. The maknae seemed to understand, replying with a barely noticeable nod. There was silence in the room as Namjoon grabbed the now empty cup from Jin and handed it to Yoongi.

Namjoon kept a hard stare on Jin, looking him up and down, "How long will it take for the effects to kick in?"

Dread pooled hot and heavy in Jin's stomach and he felt sick and light headed. What if he threw up? He didn't want to, he wanted to control his body but he couldn't stop his arms and legs from shivering as he waited to hear Yoongi's reply. If it lasted any longer, Jin was afraid his legs would give out and he would go plummeting to the floor whether he wanted to or not.

Yoongi hummed, putting the cup down on the floor and watching as Jimin swooped in and picked it up for him so no one would trip over it, "Around ten minutes. Maybe twenty. He had a lot of water so the solution should be diluted a bit."

Namjoon cracked a grin. His eyes shifted from Jin's shaken frame to Jungkook, "Jungkook, go get Taehyung. I want Jin to see him." His eyes flicked back to his hostage as he took in the sweaty hands, irregular breathing and the way his eyes wandered the room, settling on each gang member for a few seconds at a time, "And if Tae is feeling a bit frisky, then perhaps a bit more than just seeing. Also, make sure he's wearing something nice."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment but did as he was told, running off back up the stairs. There was pity within him for what Jin was about to go through. He had seen Taehyung use the same strategy to get information from their other hostages but he knew Namjoon wouldn't be as kind as Taehyung. When Taehyung got what he wanted, he would leave the person to go free. Namjoon was going to make Jin's life absolute hell for the next twelve hours, drug or no drug.

Namjoon watched as the maknae disappeared. He kept his eyes on Jin's face as he barked out an order for Jimin and Yoongi, "Tie him back up and set him on the couch. Gently."

Jin's breath hitched in his throat as Jimin swiftly grabbed him and bent him over. The feeling was killing his spine but he dare not do anything more than what he had already done. He was scared to death about the effects of the drugs. None of the gang members seemed to want to just volunteer the information of what was going to happen to him, either.

Jin made a noise of discomfort as his wrists were quickly strapped back together behind his back. He could feel the bandages Hoseok had put on him rubbing halfway off and letting the skin back into the air to get torn and raw all over again. He heard Jimin snicker at the sound but it was soon enough that he was being pulled back up to stand before basically thrown back onto the couch in a sitting position. Namjoon sighed and said something about how he had ordered Jin to be treated gently but Jimin and Yoongi weren't really listening. They were both focused intently on Jin, waiting to see how he would react or what would happen.