'Fine, just don't stay too long.'

"Yes, in turn please promise that you'll come back safe and sound."

I moved into the forest of cobwebs, after giving Ian a nod.

Tsshhh

The spiderwebs around me disintegrated and scattered in the wind.

'It's really quite useful, with so many spider webs... it would be very annoying if I didn't have my life absorption skill.'

Tsshhh Tsshhh

Dozens of webs were sent flying in my direction.

'Haven't they realized that it's pointless? Wait... Damn!'

They weren't aiming at me, but Ian who was holding the young dragon further back.

'How dare they!'

I had finally lost my temper. Watching more than a hundred spiders running along their webs, I exploded my spells in their cluster.

"Inferno! Inferno! Inferno!"

Keeic

The spiders which were running along the webs suspended in the air, fell down heavily to the ground when their webs burned. I walked towards them, locking eyes with the few who dared to look at me.

Keeic Keeic

[+771 experience points]
[+1542 experience points]
...
[Acquired knowledge of Arachnids]

[Acquired ⦅Title: Spider's Bane Lv1⦆]

[You have learned Death Stare Lv1]

'Is it a new skill?'

I looked at the others with eyes full of anger. I also threw Infernos towards the ones running in the air and corpse explosions when they fell down to the ground.

"Inferno! Corpse Explosion! Inferno! Corpse Explosion!"

[+771 experience points]
[+1542 experience points]
...
[+394752 experience points]

[Level increased 32 ➢ 33]

[Acquired ⦅Title: Spider's Bane lv3⦆]

My Death Stare seemed to be extra effective because of the spiders' numerous eyes. Inferno was a great mid-distance spell and all the spiders running in the trees became offerings to the fire god as it ravaged their exposed underbellies. If they were lucky enough to survive and come down to the ground, a Corpse Explosion made quick work of them, resulting in a wealth of experience.

Kuwoong! Kuwoong! KyaOoO!

I heard a tree fall in the distance along with a strange roar.

'It seems you have decided to fight me. Ian head back to the teepee now, I'll join you soon.'

"Yes I am sorry, I will go right now"

Kueek Kueek

Mallepi seemed to really dislike all the spiderwebs.

After sending Ian back, I stayed at the outskirts of the forest, waiting for it to make its appearance.

KyaoOh~!

It had a huge body, but when compared to the King it was still quite a bit smaller.

Bianca, the boss of the arachnids appeared before me . Her hairy legs were about 2 meters long, which was relatively short compared to her large body, at around 5 meters high. Just looking at its appearance brought me a sense of disgust. I opened its Status page to have a look.