Kuoooooo!

It was a large tooth I had scavenged from the dragon. Even if its eyes were tough, it was by far the weakest point on its body and I thought it would be possible to penetrate it with a dragon's tooth.

Pak Pak Pak

Kuuooooooo!

I was holding a tooth in each hand and using them like pickaxes, trying to dig through the King's tough gelatin like eye, seeing it twist and squirm in pain. As it tried harder and harder to resist and break itself out it simply created more shockwaves, causing more stones to fall down, further sealing him in.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' It threatened.

'Is this enough?'

I had completely dug out the entirety of one of its eyes and stood in front of the large groove.

"Inferno!"

The fire burned the soft inner flesh widening the hole and causing some melted liquid to ooze out.

'Kuooooooo! Kuoooooo!

The King moaned in incredible pain but I payed him no heed and continued to rained down spells with his hollowed eye. The more he struggled the more rocks fell down on him. I climbed into its eye socket and crawled as deep as I could.

'Is it about time to cause some serious damage?'

'You...what are you trying to do!?'

I ignored any of the messages he kept sending telepathically to my mind. Even if he knows what I was up to there was nothing he could do about it. I finally had a method to kill him and I wasn't going to stop.

Pak Pak Pak!

I was using the tooth to make a hole and dig deeper in the corner of the eye socket.

"Inferno!"

I concentrated all of its power within the deep, narrow hole.

'Kuooooooo'

Ignoring the King's wails of suffering, I continued to dig through his body with a combination of spells and the dragon tooth.

'I'LL KILL YOU!"

His crazy threats resounded in my mind but I didn't waver, until finally it was silent, it had finally died.

[+ 17,721,152 experience points]

[Acquired ⦅Title: Ant Exterminator Lv14⦆]

[Acquired ⦅Title: Giant Slaughterer Lv1⦆]

[Acquired ⦅Title: Wizard of the Pit⦆]

[Obtained ownership of the ⦅Jungle Pit⦆]

[Level increased 24 ➢ 32]

[You can now own a Familiar]

'What? Ownership? Familiar?'

There were some new messages that I wasn't able to comprehend. Looking around I was able to clearly see the entire terrain of the Jungle Pit despite it being behind a wall of stone. Also, all living beings within it appeared as translucent shapes with their statuses readily available.

'Is this what it meant by ownership?

In the various status windows I could also see that all living creatures were either neutral or friendly towards me, including the information about Gwyn and Ian.

'What's this?'

[Erase]

Curious, I decide to try it out on one of the giant termites. Immediately the surrounding companions rushed towards it and chopped it up into small pieces, its status window disappeared.