Dying Light BGM (Calum)

Calum

You hear the front door shut as you throw the little test with two lines on it in the trash. You quickly hide any evidence of the test or your tears. This could not be happening right now...

You run into your bedroom and pretend to be doing your university homework. Before you know it, you can feel Calum's plump lips leaving sloppy kisses down the side of your neck. However, you can smell the alcohol on his breath and it makes your stomach churn.

"Calum, stop," you mutter.

You were done with this. Literally the only time he would touch you is when he's either drunk or really horny. You were sick of emotionless sex. You were sick of him never holding you like the way he used to. You were sick of the relationship, and you knew the sex was the only reason he was staying with you. That and the fact he knew you before he got famous.

You knew there was a lot of pressure on him. His career is tough sometimes. Neither of you could go out in public without being bombarded by fans. You were tired of that, too. You wished that everything would just stop for two minutes so you could think without questioning your mental state.

You were both physically and mentally exhausted beyond being able to take care of yourself. Now that you found out about the baby growing inside of you, you were clueless as of what to do.

"Y/n, let's f*ck," Calum bluntly says.

"Calum, not tonight. Maybe some other time. I'm really not feeling like it," you mutter.

"C'mon baby. You're always ready to f*ck me."

Your stomach twists at the word "baby." What would happen if he found out? You knew that if you had never gotten pregnant, you two would break up eventually. If he knew, he'd probably stay around just because of the baby. Not you.

You clench your eyes shut as he keeps trailing kisses up and down your neck.

"Calum, get the f*ck away from me," you sternly say.

"Fine," he mutters before taking his clothes off and climbing into the bed.

You can't do this.

You run out of the room and sit on the front porch. If you broke up with him, your baby would most likely grow up without a father figure in their lives. He or she wouldn't know their biological dad was famous and could spoil them easily. He or she wouldn't know what it's like to meet Calum. They wouldn't know anything of their father. However, if you didn't break up, your little one wouldn't grow up to know a truly happy family. They would grow up in a broken home that may never be fixed. They'd eventually be broken, too...

Thoughts continue to swirl in your mind and before you know it, you hear Calum's voice.

"What're you doing out here?" He asks.

You quickly check the time on your phone to see that two hours had already passed.

"Nothing," you answer.

"Well why are you out here?"

"Do I have to have a reason?"

He sighs. "I guess not."

He sits next to you and stares straight ahead. You close your eyes tightly and memories of your previous fights come into your head. They're always over minute things. Where to eat, who would do certain chores, what you would do that night, when you would go out together, whether or not to go party. It was always over the stupid little things. You think of the tabloids saying that he cheated on you with some girl named Monica. You look over to him.

"Is it true you cheated on me with Monica?" You blurt out.

"What? We've been over this y/n. I haven't cheated on you," he casually states.

"Calum, look in my eyes and tell me you didn't cheat."

He looks at you in the eyes. A silent staring contest is held before he sighs and looks away.

"Fine, I cheated. It was a one time thing though. All we did was f*ck a couple of times."

Your eyes nearly pop out of your head. You knew he cheated once, but you didn't know he continued.

"Are you f*cking kidding me right now? A couple of times Calum? What the actual f*ck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You're the one who won't even have sex with me. You can't even look at me without accusing me of bullshit," he accuses.

"Really? You're turning this on me? You're the one who cheated!"

"You're the one who stopped loving me first!"

You stand up angrily and throw your hands in the air.

"Bull f*cking sh*t Calum! You're the one who won't even kiss me without getting drunk first! All you want to do is have sex. I'm sick of it! This isn't a relationship. What we have is barely even friends with benefits, and I'm so tired of it. I knew this would happen once you got famous and I should've left you then!" You shout.

He stands up and faces you.

"Then why didn't you, y/n? Why didn't you leave me? Did you stay for the money? Did you stay because you wanted the celebrity life, too? Because I know damn well that you always wanted attention! God, you're such a fucking attention wh*re and you always have been!" He screams.

"F*ck you, Calum! When you got famous, all you ever cared about was your f*cking self! You didn't even care that you were gone for months at a time. You were glad, weren't you? Always getting to party, always getting laid, always getting wasted with your band mates. You didn't even love me by the time you got famous, did you?"

"Maybe I didn't, maybe I did. But I sure as hell don't love you anymore," he spits.

That hit you. Hard. You begin sobbing and fall to your knees. He doesn't make a single move. He just stands there watching you. He doesn't know why he said that, but it was the honest truth. He fell out of love with you. When you gain your composure, you stand back up and look at him. You could see the guilt lining his face.

"I guess I'll pack up and go then," you whisper.

Wow. That was absolute shit.

But here's a double update since I have a bit of inspiration and I'm feeling in the mood for drama.

For this imagine thing, I honestly didn't know where the hell I was going, so I just wrote stuff down and hoped it worked out okay.

I'm so tired and I don't even know what this is. I might take it down a redo it later on, but Idk. There are most likely a million mistakes because I'm exhausted (it's 2:30am and I can't type for shit...)

Last thing. Any opinions on Michael's girlfriend and their relationship? I was a Michael's girl for the longest time, but I still ship it so hard. They're absolutely adorable together. They're goals af. And opinions on Luke's hair?? Luke has changed so fricking much and sometimes I don't recognize him and then I'm just like "oh crap, that's Luke Hemmings."

Help me 😂

-Andrea