Growing Up BSM (Calum)

Calum (15)

"I really like him," you sigh over the phone.

"I know. You two would be perfect for each other. I can see it happening," your best friend coos.

"He's perfect though. He is way out of my league."

"Don't say that. You two might end up together someday. Don't doubt it!"

You look over at your clock, only to see that it was getting late.

"Listen, I have to go. I'll see you at school," you sigh.

"Ew. School. Gross. Never mention it to me again," your friend groans.

You laugh before hanging up. You look to your doorway to see your brother, Calum standing there. You jump a little with a gasp.

"How long have you been standing there?" You ask.

"Only a minute or so," he laughs. "So, who do ya like?" He asks, jumping onto your bed, laying on his stomach.

You feel your cheeks heat up as you look at your feet. "No one," you mutter shyly.

"Aw, c'mon sis. You have to tell me! I'm your big brother! I need to beat the crap outta' that lil' shit before he breaks your heart," he teases.

"Cole isn't like that! He would never hurt me on purpose!" You blurt out.

"Ah, so this Cole is the one I have to hunt down," Calum smirks.

"No Cal! I promise Cole isn't like that! Besides, I don't even know if I actually like him like that," you plead.

"Calm down y/n. If you ever think I would beat him up, just remember that I will have probably already wasted my energy on getting the chips off of the coffee table. Therefore, I wouldn't be able to," he chuckles.

"What? Nevermind. That was rhetorical. You're weird. You should leave," you say, shaking your head.

"But sis," he whines.

"Get out," you laugh.

"Fine," he pouts, getting up to leave.

Sorry that was bad. As I said,these will be strained. I'm surprised I wrote that.

Anyways, I am not fully back. However, I will try to start updating again.

Meanwhile, here's a joke that I told my friend.

If you didn't know, olfactorally has to do with the sense of smell